Matthew328 Posted 9 hours ago Report Posted 9 hours ago 1 minute ago, OlDawg said: Maybe its me or something on my phone. I can’t check live games right now obviously. But—from my phone—it still just redirects me to a web based DCTX site where I have to relog on and then play. I’ll check it again tonight on a live game. yeah its gonna redirect you to browser of choice but it shouldn't make you log back in if you are logged on in the app... I'm not sure if its a browser setting on your end?? I use chrome personally... OlDawg 1 Quote
OlDawg Posted 9 hours ago Report Posted 9 hours ago 18 minutes ago, Matthew328 said: yeah its gonna redirect you to browser of choice but it shouldn't make you log back in if you are logged on in the app... I'm not sure if its a browser setting on your end?? I use chrome personally... Might be because I use DuckDuckGo for privacy. I did find how to view replays of old games. But—from a phone—it takes a lot of typing, selecting, and guessing. Under the game you want to see, it does have a ‘watch replay’. Just searching to find the game you’re looking for is cumbersome is all. Not user friendly at this time. Log on the app, then go to scores, and don’t select a team. Just scroll down to the ‘all games’ section, and select week. Once you’re in the correct week, you have to deselect the ‘live’ button, and select the ‘DCTX+’ button. Then, the ‘watch replay’ will show to select under games listed. If you know the team, week, if it was on DCTX, etc. obviously you can just select/type all that in and get there also. Quote
Matthew328 Posted 9 hours ago Report Posted 9 hours ago 23 minutes ago, OlDawg said: Might be because I use DuckDuckGo for privacy. I did find how to view replays of old games. But—from a phone—it takes a lot of typing, selecting, and guessing. Under the game you want to see, it does have a ‘watch replay’. Just searching to find the game you’re looking for is cumbersome is all. Not user friendly at this time. Log on the app, then go to scores, and don’t select a team. Just scroll down to the ‘all games’ section, and select week. Once you’re in the correct week, you have to deselect the ‘live’ button, and select the ‘DCTX+’ button. Then, the ‘watch replay’ will show to select under games listed. If you know the team, week, if it was on DCTX, etc. obviously you can just select/type all that in and get there also. Yeah those are all things that are logged and will be more streamlined as we move forward......there's a lot of things built in that make it more convenient and we gotta clean up all the cumbersome things Quote
OlDawg Posted 9 hours ago Report Posted 9 hours ago Just now, Matthew328 said: Yeah those are all things that are logged and will be more streamlined as we move forward......there's a lot of things built in that make it more convenient and we gotta clean up all the cumbersome things Just now, Matthew328 said: Yeah those are all things that are logged and will be more streamlined as we move forward......there's a lot of things built in that make it more convenient and we gotta clean up all the cumbersome things No sweat. I’d think it would be more intuitive to have old games under the ‘watch’ tab and then be able to select date under that as an option. Might make more sense than being under the ‘scores’ tab. Just a suggestion. Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted 2 hours ago Report Posted 2 hours ago The chats froze again in the app. Quote
Darth Texas Posted 2 hours ago Report Posted 2 hours ago I think I’m ready to say I hate the new app. Even if it was executed well, its concept is bad. It looks terrible, and checking scores takes way longer. Red Boyou 1 Quote
Kdubya Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago Anyone know the reason they changed the app in the middle of the season instead of waiting to the 1st of 2027 to test it out during the off-season? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.