SETXsports Posted September 18 Report Posted September 18 Coldspring-Oakhurst at KountzeFriday, September 18 • 7:00 PMGAME UPDATES & DISCUSSIONPost scores, updates, big plays and discussion from tonight's game here.If you're at the game, help keep everyone updated throughout the night!📱 HOW TO UPDATE THE SCORERegistered SETXsports members can help update the live scoreboard directly from this game thread.Post a score using this format:!score 21-14 Q3First number = Coldspring-OakhurstSecond number = KountzeExample for this game:Coldspring-Oakhurst 21, Kountze 14 in the 3rd quarterPost:!score 21-14 Q3Accepted game statuses:Q1 • Q2 • HALF • Q3 • Q4 • OT • FINAL • FINAL/OTMore examples:!score 7-7 Q1!score 14-14 HALF!score 28-21 Q4!score 35-28 FINAL!score 42-35 FINAL/OTPlease only submit scores you believe are accurate.SETXsports.comSoutheast Texas Football Lives Here. Quote
SETXsports Posted September 19 Author Report Posted September 19 Thanks for the score update!SCORE UPDATEColdspring-Oakhurst 6Kountze 0Halftime Quote
SETXsports Posted September 19 Author Report Posted September 19 Thanks for the score update!SCORE UPDATEColdspring-Oakhurst 28Kountze 04th Quarter Quote
TrojanWarrior08 Posted September 19 Report Posted September 19 !score 28-0 FINAL Congrats on your 1st victory Coach Allen! Quote
SETXsports Posted September 19 Author Report Posted September 19 Thanks for the score update!SCORE UPDATEColdspring-Oakhurst 28Kountze 0FINAL Quote
Eazy Posted September 19 Report Posted September 19 This was the Kountze varsity team right? I would have thought the score would be reversed. Quote
TrojanWarrior08 Posted September 19 Report Posted September 19 1 hour ago, Eazy said: This was the Kountze varsity team right? I would have thought the score would be reversed. Kountze is very down this year. We are too but I'm not surprised that we won this one. Unfortunately this was the only game this season that I felt that we were comfortable with getting a W. Don't see us winning anymore outside of Tarkington and after their game tonight I'm pretty sure that they will beat us too. Quote
BBfan061 Posted September 19 Report Posted September 19 I believe this was a 6-0 game in the third quarter… It’s not that Kountze is way down they just have 0 depth Quote
TrojanWarrior08 Posted September 19 Report Posted September 19 5 hours ago, BBfan061 said: I believe this was a 6-0 game in the third quarter… It’s not that Kountze is way down they just have 0 depth We don't have any depth either. Quote
CDub86 Posted September 19 Report Posted September 19 11 hours ago, TrojanWarrior08 said: Kountze is very down this year. We are too but I'm not surprised that we won this one. Unfortunately this was the only game this season that I felt that we were comfortable with getting a W. Don't see us winning anymore outside of Tarkington and after their game tonight I'm pretty sure that they will beat us too. Tarkington D did their job last night and have been improving, I know final scores won’t reflect that but no D can stay on the field 70% of the game and be efficient. Offense played their best game of the season but is still coming up short on key drives and red zone. Stupid penalties are killing us too. At the very least, we will have competitive games going forward minus EC, OF and Buna maybe. TrojanWarrior08 1 Quote
CDub86 Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago On 9/19/2026 at 1:13 AM, TrojanWarrior08 said: Kountze is very down this year. We are too but I'm not surprised that we won this one. Unfortunately this was the only game this season that I felt that we were comfortable with getting a W. Don't see us winning anymore outside of Tarkington and after their game tonight I'm pretty sure that they will beat us too. We play Friday! What’s your thoughts? Do we get a good game at least lol Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.