Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

For once Texas deservedly top-5, and not just overhyped. I think the Ags are ranked too high, though. With a much tougher schedule this year i'll be impressed if they don't revert back to their usual 4 losses. 

  • 1 month later...
Posted
25 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

This is the hidden content, please

 

Thoughts?

For college football, I have always been a big proponent for no rankings until at least Week 4.

When rankings are what puts you in the playoffs (unlike high school) then no team should have a "head start" at beginning of season.

I never have issue with preseason rankings in high school because they have zero bearing on the season. 

Posted
3 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

For college football, I have always been a big proponent for no rankings until at least Week 4.

When rankings are what puts you in the playoffs (unlike high school) then no team should have a "head start" at beginning of season.

I never have issue with preseason rankings in high school because they have zero bearing on the season. 

The downside is that you’d lose the preseason hype and the fun of having something to argue about before the games start. 😂😂

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Member Statistics

    46,964
    Total Members
    1,837
    Most Online
    robbin
    Newest Member
    robbin
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...