Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
10 hours ago, thetragichippy said:

 

You still have not said which policies are not like other Republicans….. we know Democrats don’t like him::..

but since you want to talk about polls……

Trump Crushes Reagan, Lincoln as Republicans’ Most Admired President: Poll

 

This is the hidden content, please

 


 

 

Health advocacy groups like 
This is the hidden content, please
 state that seniors face higher healthcare costs under the Trump administration, while the 
This is the hidden content, please
 contends that its initiatives actively lower prescription drug prices. 
Google:

Republicans would never do what MAGA has done to our seniors as his policies have efected our seniors on medicare. You can see by every poll of his policies are under water.

Source: fox snooze

Posted
26 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Not so sure about that…. I’m skeptical on that poll….

 

 

He is also.  Only uses it when it fits his narrative.

Posted
1 hour ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Not so sure about that…. I’m skeptical on that poll….

 

 

When you clear the noise, and all the fake outrage......I like his policies. There may be one or two I don't agree with, but all the major ones I agree with.

End catch and release

Secure Border

Get rid of illegals with deport orders

Reciprocal Tariff's and America First trade agenda

No tax on tips - no tax on SS

Expand oil and gas

Get ahead of AI or SI (lol) - if we don't China will, and that is not a good thing

Tough on drug smuggler policy....

VOTER ID

Protect woman's sports

Why would anyone disagree with the above? 

So, I think majority of Republicans respect the fact that he does not apologize on doing things he ran on. 

Posted
26 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

When you clear the noise, and all the fake outrage......I like his policies. There may be one or two I don't agree with, but all the major ones I agree with.

End catch and release

Secure Border

Get rid of illegals with deport orders

Reciprocal Tariff's and America First trade agenda

No tax on tips - no tax on SS

Expand oil and gas

Get ahead of AI or SI (lol) - if we don't China will, and that is not a good thing

Tough on drug smuggler policy....

VOTER ID

Protect woman's sports

Why would anyone disagree with the above? 

So, I think majority of Republicans respect the fact that he does not apologize on doing things he ran on. 

Approval of a lot of his policies yes

his ability to keep pushing forward given that just about every establishment(gop,dems,media, big money) is against him.  His mental fortitude with the assassination attempts.   Yes

well maybe so then…. If he just had better tact

more Reagan ess 

his bed side manner needs work….but I guess that’s what the country wanted and maybe needed givin dems extremism

 

Posted
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
From X, 
This is the hidden content, please
:
 
"Ken Paxton was favored by 6.5% over John Cornyn in the Texas Senate Republican runoff and won by 27.5%. When Paxton wins against James Talarico, this should be the end of the Bush Neocon RINO/Karl Rove/Austin Swamp control of Texas politics. Remember, the Bushies want Talarico to win. The damage they've done and do to Texas and America must end!"
Posted
32 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Approval of a lot of his policies yes

his ability to keep pushing forward given that just about every establishment(gop,dems,media, big money) is against him.  His mental fortitude with the assassination attempts.   Yes

well maybe so then…. If he just had better tact

more Reagan ess 

his bed side manner needs work….but I guess that’s what the country wanted and maybe needed givin dems extremism

 

I cringe at some of the things he says.....

However, lots of people respect it.

He has changed politics forever

Posted
2 hours ago, thetragichippy said:

When you clear the noise, and all the fake outrage......I like his policies. There may be one or two I don't agree with, but all the major ones I agree with.

End catch and release

Secure Border

Get rid of illegals with deport orders

Reciprocal Tariff's and America First trade agenda

No tax on tips - no tax on SS

Expand oil and gas

Get ahead of AI or SI (lol) - if we don't China will, and that is not a good thing

Tough on drug smuggler policy....

VOTER ID

Protect woman's sports

Why would anyone disagree with the above? 

So, I think majority of Republicans respect the fact that he does not apologize on doing things he ran on. 

Good for you.👏  November, the people will have spoken.  Thank you for your opinion and your loyal support for your 👑

This is the hidden content, please

 

Posted
5 hours ago, thetragichippy said:

When you clear the noise, and all the fake outrage......I like his policies. There may be one or two I don't agree with, but all the major ones I agree with.

End catch and release

Secure Border

Get rid of illegals with deport orders

Reciprocal Tariff's and America First trade agenda

No tax on tips - no tax on SS

Expand oil and gas

Get ahead of AI or SI (lol) - if we don't China will, and that is not a good thing

Tough on drug smuggler policy....

VOTER ID

Protect woman's sports

Why would anyone disagree with the above? 

So, I think majority of Republicans respect the fact that he does not apologize on doing things he ran on. 

HIS policies? Those are National Republican Party agenda policies. He hasn’t had an original idea I’ve ever heard.

Posted
2 hours ago, DCT said:

Good for you.👏  November, the people will have spoken.  Thank you for your opinion and your loyal support for your 👑

This is the hidden content, please

 

Paxton’ll say it’s a deepfake. Has he ever done anything other than deny?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Member Statistics

    46,965
    Total Members
    1,837
    Most Online
    Hutch
    Newest Member
    Hutch
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...