So... about this brawl between Kelly / HF - 7on7

On 3/21/2024 at 2:55 PM, SmashMouth said:

What is the law that automatically sends someone to prison without due process? I'll wait...

If a adult attacked one of my children that are under the age of 18 they better pray for immediate prison time. That might be a SAFE place for them.

This is my last post on this no adult from opposing team should ever put their hands on a child from opposing team with intent to physically hurt them.  But in today's Woke environment more people care about turtles than our children. 

2 minutes ago, DP#1FAN said:

If a adult attacked one of my children that are under the age of 18 they better pray for immediate prison time. That might be a SAFE place for them.

This is my last post on this no adult from opposing team should ever put their hands on a child from opposing team with intent to physically hurt them.  But in today's Woke environment more people care about turtles than our children. 

Yep. Didn't answer the question.

18 minutes ago, DP#1FAN said:

I doubt that anyone (or not very many) would disagree with that sentiment.

It would be jail however and not prison…. unless it was an 8th grader. 

On 3/21/2024 at 1:46 PM, SmashMouth said:

For that matter, I guess you think little league sports should go away. 

7 on 7 kids wear their school jerseys on them. If they acted like that in school what would happen?? 7on7 is played out!! 

Little League is Private. I cant tell people what to spend their money on!

23 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Yep. Didn't answer the question.

Does it matter what comes first, jail or prison if an adult intends to do harm to a juvenile or does your Phd in Jurisprudence automatically make you correct someone?

1 hour ago, SmashMouth said:

1. What is jurisprudence?

2. It was @tvc184 that mentioned jail vs. prison

That was in case the discussion got sidetracked into the police not making a felony arrest, which in most likelihood, this was only a misdemeanor.

I did not mean to sidetracked the conversation…. 😎

10 hours ago, tvc184 said:

That was in case the discussion got sidetracked into the police not making a felony arrest, which in most likelihood, this was only a misdemeanor.

I did not mean to sidetracked the conversation…. 😎

Lol. I thought it was an astute comment. I was just answering a poster who didn’t know what he was talking about. 

• 2 weeks later...