**DAYTON vs. LAKE TRAVIS SEMI FINAL PREDICTIONS?/KYLE FIELD/TONIGHT!!

Yall have a great defense, but you have been playing a bunch of running teams.  Lake Travis passes a bunch, more than Friendswood and yall lost to them.  Yall better bring it!

Since the Friendswood game, the best passing team Dayton has faced would probably be Nederland(which had no running game). Our defense faired pretty well against them in a 63-0 win. By the way if you go back the the beginnning of the season Nederland beat Brenham. So you can't compare 12-15 weeks ago to now. Lake Travis wil see a much different and improved defense than the Friendswood Mustangs saw.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello RKHUFU 7 That is true but Friendswood was a good team losing to teams like Tx.City by less than a f/goal,but it was close.Austin had trouble with two 3 & 7 teams & played a very weak schedule.Not to worry now[FRIDAY NIGHT BRING YOUR CRYING TOWEL}& a rubber cushion{so you won't get shocked to bad]as "DAYTON'S DEFENSE" has allowed a mere 8.1 pts.per game all year w/5 shutouts.Austin gets shocked in this one.The "BRONCOS" can & will put up alot of points,the main worry for Austin{bring plenty headache tablets]

Hello RKHUFU 7 That is true but Friendswood was a good team losing to teams like Tx.City by less than a f/goal,but it was close.Austin had trouble with two 3 & 7 teams & played a very weak schedule.Not to worry now[FRIDAY NIGHT BRING YOUR CRYING TOWEL}& a rubber cushion{so you won't get shocked to bad]as "DAYTON'S DEFENSE" has allowed a mere 8.1 pts.per game all year w/5 shutouts.Austin gets shocked in this one.The "BRONCOS" can & will put up alot of points,the main worry for Austin{bring plenty headache tablets]

I believe RKHUFU 7 is pulling for Dayton to win, he was just asking a question.

I believe RKHUFU 7 is pulling for Dayton to win, he was just asking a question.

RKHUFU7 did bring up a good topic when he answered one of my other posts.  Kyle field is all grass, will this benefit Dayton or LT?  Gonna' have to go with the fast guys which would be Dayton.  I understand that LT is big but speed, defense, and no turnovers is going to win this game.  One QB is not.  Just by looking at the stats and win loss records etc. its all pretty much even, EXCEPT, for points allowed.  Gotta'give the edge to the Broncos when it comes right down to it.  This is probably going to be the hardest LT has been hit all year.  Waller was just stunned last week because they were bigger and Dayton just hit'em in the mouth!  gotta give it to waller though they hit back.  I would love to be in the coaches meetings in LT right now.  This going to be fun.

RKHUFU7 did bring up a good topic when he answered one of my other posts.  Kyle field is all grass, will this benefit Dayton or LT?  Gonna' have to go with the fast guys which would be Dayton.  I understand that LT is big but speed, defense, and no turnovers is going to win this game.  One QB is not.  Just by looking at the stats and win loss records etc. its all pretty much even, EXCEPT, for points allowed.  Gotta'give the edge to the Broncos when it comes right down to it.  This is probably going to be the hardest LT has been hit all year.  Waller was just stunned last week because they were bigger and Dayton just hit'em in the mouth!  gotta give it to waller though they hit back.  I would love to be in the coaches meetings in LT right now.  This going to be fun.

And that points allowed is IMO against a much much tougher schedule.

I got a good feeling about this game.

I think Dayton will come up with a defensive scheme to slow down the Cavaliers.

Looks like the weather maybe real nasty Friday night.

mid 50's and 50% chance of rain.

Hey coop....

I sure do miss watching the channel 6 weather....

IMO yall blow away the Houston guys...

Anyways...

Most of the reports I see for the weather is light rain Friday then clear on Saturday.

When will the clearing start?

Will it be late Friday when the clouds roll out?

Also...

Could you provide a channel 6 weather forecast for the game.

Looks like the temp will stay in the 50's, but will the rain and clouds start clearing out since it is farther to the north and west?

Since I will be spending the weekend in Dallas, I probably won't be online till sometime Monday at the earliest, so I just wanted to say . . .

Good Luck to the Dayton Broncos this weekend!!  You have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are not only one of the best teams in the area, but you are one of the best IN THE STATE!!  Just keep on doing what you do and you will be in the State Finals!!

[move][glow=purple,2,300]GO BRONCOS!!![/glow][/move]

Lake Travis has depth, none of their players play both ways and they have very good size, but not speed.  They pass 80% of the time and only run when you give it foolishly or to keep your rush honest.  The love running screens and they will roll Gilbert left alot to hit the WRs on comeback outs.  Their defense is average and benefit from team being in the lead alot.  They are not world beaters, Region 4 is just it's normal weak self this year.  The Cavs did not face a single team with great speed and Beeville put up 43, and have only 33 players!  Their coach loves to do onsides kicks and fakes vs poorly coached teams.  They have good return teams, that set their offense up in good field position, so you gotta hustle, cover and tackle.

The Region IV Dummy of the Year speaks again!

The scoop just continues to look better for the "BRONCOS"as most teams they have larger players have failed to move the ball effectively.Dayton plays defense w/confidence as they win coin flips & kick instead of receive.Many have said you can't coach speed w/shiftey moves.On offense all it takes is a crease & the footrace is over.

DAYTON VS AUSTIN LAKE TRAVIS

FRIDAY 7:30 PM KYLE FIELD

This game features two high powered spread offense attacks, but only one dominant defense, with that belonging to the Broncos. This will be the deciding factor in the game. Look for the Bronco's cornerbacks to jam the receivers at the line while the linemen find a way to get to the all American QB. It is ashame that it will be overcast Friday night because the Lake Travis QB might have a good view of the stars while he is laying on his back after getting sacked at least 4 times in this game. The Cavalier defense will not be able to cover Dugat, Powell, and Fontenot. Look for the Broncos to have over three plays that are 50 yards are longer. The Bronco stampede continues this Friday at College Station, this week the Broncos will buck off the Cavaliers.

TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTION

DAYTON 35 LAKE TRAVIS 21

National Weather Forecast for tomorrow night at College Station

Friday Night

Rain likely and isolated thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 40s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph in the evening becoming west after midnight. Chance of rain 60 percent in the evening increasing to 70 percent after midnight.

coop....

What is the channel six weather forecast for the game tomorrow night.

I was wondering when a Lake Travis guy found his way to this board.   Seems like after each game we win, those people that found their way to our board, never seem to find it afterwards.  Good luck Bronco's

I think Lamarque was the worst about that several of them were on here untill they lost and they never came back on the board.

http://texashsfootball.com/board/index.php?showtopic=37928

Apparently at around 11:30pm CST (or so) that same night they will make the "televised" production tape of the game available to watch on the internet. UIL rules mandate waiting one hour after game end before televising taped game.

The way they did it last time was pay with PayPal or credit card.

Guest TravelingBandsman

I think the speed of Dayton's D will be able to drastically slow down the pass game of Garret Gilbert. Plus, our superior offense will run down the mediocre Lake Travis defense. It may at first be a scoring contest but Dayton will eventually pull ahead due to the Bronco offense vs. Cavalier defense.

My prediction...

Dayton 35

Austin Lake Travis 24

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124