White House refers to illegal immigrants as 'newcomers'

LumRaiderFan

2 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

Ahead of President Biden's visit to the U.S.-Mexico border on Thursday, the White House debuted a new term for illegal immigrants arriving in the country, calling them "newcomers." 

Well --  the "newcomers" didn't get a very warm welcome when they "new came" to Martha's Vineyard!  LOL!!  Or, as a matter of fact, to any sanctuary city.  HA!!!!

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

Former USBP Chief Rodney Scott observed live coverage of President Biden meeting with current USBP Chief Jason Owens and Rio Grande Valley (RGV) Sector Chief Gloria Chavez near Brownsville, Texas, and described it as a "photo-op" for the president to appear engaged against the migrant crisis.

"[I]t's for the cameras... I hate to get political, but I believe the reason that the Biden administration is down there is if he got that briefing in the White House, there'd be no cameras. There'd be no show," Scott said on "The Story."

"But they know what it takes to secure the border.  We handed them the most secure border in the history of the United States and and a roadmap to keep it that way and make it even better, [yet] through 94 executive actions, President Biden completely destroyed border security."