Waller 42 Lumberton 14 Final/Comments

KFDM COOP

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ST4life

come on at least give them a little time to recover before we start that.

why in the heck would i want to do that they said they where unstopable bull crap i predicted the lose and i was correct

Lumberton finally on the board

The Raiders scored with 4:39 left in the third quarter when Jacob Hanna ran in for one yard.

Lumberton moved the ball well, but the problem is they took over five minutes to score. There is 4:39 left in the third and they have three more touchdowns to make up. Oh, and the Raiders have to contain this Waller offense- I think that touchdown might have come too late for this Lumberton team.

TD Waller

42-7

WOW!!!!!!!!!!  Lumberton you had a great run for your first time in the playoffs.  You boys have made us proud!  I am proud to be a graduate of LHS and we are thankful for what you did for our community.  I lived there for 19 years and never saw what I was lucky enough to see what I saw the two times I came down to see what ya'll were doing!  Keep your heads up!!!!!!

Can you believe this Bullets?  My best friend said it was my fault because I was away from the computer until 20 minutes ago.  First time this year I have not kept up with the whole game through SETXSPORTS.com!  They needed me cheering!!!!!!!  Hope you are okay Bullets!  I hope everyone goes back to the high school to at least hug them and tell them how proud the community is of them.

Can you believe this Bullets?  My best friend said it was my fault because I was away from the computer until 20 minutes ago.  First time this year I have not kept up with the whole game through SETXSPORTS.com!   They needed me cheering!!!!!!!  Hope you are okay Bullets!  I hope everyone goes back to the high school to at least hug them and tell them how proud the community is of them.

everything good here... don't worry, it's not your fault, my parents went to the game, the first one they've been to all year.  you didn't jinx them, it was my own flesh and blood :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder