Port Arthur Memorial at Barbers Hill

This is the hidden content, please

Wednesday, Jan. 24

Beaumont United at Atascocita

Saturday, Jan. 27

Humble at Atascocita

Is it just me or are they cutting way down on the games they’re showing?  I haven’t used it in awhile.  I use NFHS, and usually on a game night I can find three or four games to pick from, sometimes twice that.  I have most of our local teams under my schools list, and the next local game I have showing up is HJ/Silsbee jv soccer on February 28th

@AggiesAreWe

15 hours ago, bullets13 said:

Is it just me or are they cutting way down on the games they’re showing?  I haven’t used it in awhile.  I use NFHS, and usually on a game night I can find three or four games to pick from, sometimes twice that.  I have most of our local teams under my schools list, and the next local game I have showing up is HJ/Silsbee jv soccer on February 28th

@AggiesAreWe

They have cut back when it comes to this area. If you look on their site, they are still doing around 8-10 games on Tuesday and Friday. Just not our area.

The Hudl gig is cutting into their business some. NFHS is using Hudl for some of it's broadcasts without commentary. 

4 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

They have cut back when it comes to this area. If you look on their site, they are still doing around 8-10 games on Tuesday and Friday. Just not our area.

The Hudl gig is cutting into their business some. NFHS is using Hudl for some of it's broadcasts without commentary. 

Disappointing.  I’ve been paying monthly for about 3 years now, even in the summer,  since it’s been such a useful service.  I guess it’s time to cancel.  I can always renew during football if they decide to actually show some games.  

6 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Disappointing.  I’ve been paying monthly for about 3 years now, even in the summer,  since it’s been such a useful service.  I guess it’s time to cancel.  I can always renew during football if they decide to actually show some games.  

I completely understand.