Orangefield 46 Kountze 55/FINAL!

7 minutes ago, Sportsfan15 said:

Kinda what I was thinking…. This OF team isn’t Warren or kirbyville.

Well yeah obviously lol I’m just saying out of all the games I’ve seen (through video) that includes vs Ponder, Chapel Hill, and Tatum.. this is the worst I’ve seen them shoot. 

1 minute ago, AggiesAreWe said:

If you would have told me Orangefield would have 27 turnovers by this time in game, I would say Kountze would up by 20+

How or why is Kountze not taking advantage of 27 turnovers - That's crazy!

2 minutes ago, BBfan061 said:

Well yeah obviously lol I’m just saying out of all the games I’ve seen (through video) that includes vs Ponder, Chapel Hill, and Tatum.. this is the worst I’ve seen them shoot. 

I understand, just a lot of ppl had Kountze by 20+ which just seemed high. I know Kountze hasn’t shot well but from halftime stats seems OF didn’t either.

1 minute ago, Sportsfan15 said:

I understand, just a lot of ppl had Kountze by 20+ which just seemed high. I know Kountze hasn’t shot well but from halftime stats seems OF didn’t either.

Yeah I’m not taking anything away from the Bobcats… I think I predicted Kountze by 9 or 10… But as AAW stated… Kountze forced 27 turnovers… most people would say Kountze should’ve won by 20 with those numbers… but like I’ve said many times on here… The Bobcats are good. 

My Kountze -12 prediction was pretty close, but not the game I expected. Glad to get out with a W against a top 15 team shooting the ball the way we shot it tonight. Forced a lot of turnovers and missed lay ups or short jumpers. Never got the 3 ball going. It happens.

• Bobcat1 changed the title to Orangefield 46 Kountze 55/FINAL!

Final stats

Score by quarters

1                 2                3                 4           F

OF            12               6                13              15          46

Kountze    16              9                  9               21          55

FT

OF           4/8      50%

Kountze   16/24  66%  (went 12/14 down the stretch and made last 8 FT)

3 Point

OF          6/20    33%

Kountze   3/20   15%

Rebounds

OF         30

Kountze   30

Turnovers

OF            28

Kountze    13

Fouls

OF          14

Kountze   10

I don't have the shooting percentages from the field for both teams but I would guess neither team shot better than 30% overall.

You can look at this game two ways. If Orangefield cuts down on turnovers they have a real good shot at winning this game. But, if Kountze would have converted on those turnovers by shooting the ball better, they probably win this game by 20+.