I See A Moderator Has Locked A Subject!

Reagan

Violations occur all the time.  Even by moderators.  I'm not admitting anything was violated.  Just someones opinion.  I may have to start making copies of violations, including moderators.  This "selective" concern has been a problem here.  I already have a copy of 2 moderators and a non-moderator violating the "stay on topic" rule but only the non-moderator got "warned."  At this time I have chose not to do anything with this difference in treatment.  Was this subject locked because of violations, which again, happens all the time, or because the moderator was being called out for being guilty of rule violations himself?  Again, not picking on one:  all moderators have been guilty of rule violations.  

@AggiesAreWe

10 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Violations occur all the time.  Even by moderators.  I'm not admitting anything was violated.  Just someones opinion.  I may have to start making copies of violations, including moderators.  This "selective" concern has been a problem here.  I already have a copy of 2 moderators and a non-moderator violating the "stay on topic" rule but only the non-moderator got "warned."  At this time I have chose not to do anything with this difference in treatment.  Was this subject locked because of violations, which again, happens all the time, or because the moderator was being called out for being guilty of rule violations himself?  Again, not picking on one:  all moderators have been guilty of rule violations.  

@AggiesAreWe

You violate so many rules that you will run out room making copies of your own posts

3 hours ago, Reagan said:

@AggiesAreWe

If u feel that members/mods have broken the rules, there is a report button. That is the extent of your responsibility for the policing the forum.

With that being said... the topic has been locked without any reason given. And this is acceptable. There are several reasons for locking that particular discussion. I would've done the same thing.

Thank you for your continued contributions to the site. Carry on...

🔒