PLEASE STOP

They deserve it.  when they started off 3-0, we were saying, make the playoffs.  They did better and won tri-district.  Told them to win a playoff game, they did that.  Told them to (hang) with the champs, they beat them.  As far as I'm concerned, it dont' bother me at all with any thread they make.  Been a long time coming, and they deserve it!

They deserve it.  when they started off 3-0, we were saying, make the playoffs.  They did better and won tri-district.  Told them to win a playoff game, they did that.  Told them to (hang) with the champs, they beat them.  As far as I'm concerned, it dont' bother me at all with any thread they make.  Been a long time coming, and they deserve it!

AMEN!!!!

Even though I was on the wrong side of the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat 9 weeks ago, this Lumberton team should be savoring every moment they have right now....

For the first time in school history they have made the playoffs, and boy howdy are they doing an AWEsome job.

Taking out LaMarque last week, and then....

They can still lay claim to being the only team in 22-4A to beat the Broncos.

Give credit where credit is due...

GOOD LUCK TO THE RAIDERS THIS WEEK!

This talk makes this website fun!

I can't get over the creativity of some of the L'ton posters.  It's too funny.  Like that shopping thread....

Very, very creative.  I know they are very happy and we are happy for them.

Well, thank you, stangchain! I knew that catchy title would get all you guys' attention! I'm sure every last one of ya on here was rolling your eyes, going "Oh...please!"  ::)

Well, PSYCH!!!

Glad you enjoyed it!

Now, HOW BOUT DEM RAIDERS????

Lumberton fans please stop making stupid Lumberton threads. Unless its talkin about the game this friday or cheering the team on just STOP. Its getting ridiculous.

Pimp Smack you obviously haven't heard........now I got this straight from the trainers mouth mind you. Those red undershirts that the boys have been wearing.........they all have a great big S in the middle of the chest!!!!!! ;D

I'm fine talking about Lumberton Football and all the hooplah that goes with it......since WB lost last weekend (gulp) :'(, it's the only thing remotely interesting to talk about. By the way, can I officially adopt Lumberton for the rest of the season? ;).........Question, where are we all gonna sit on Friday night? From what I remember, DP's stadium is about the same size as Zaharius stadium (it's been since like 1992 since I've been there-they were in 22-5A at one time).

I'm fine talking about Lumberton Football and all the hooplah that goes with it......since WB lost last weekend (gulp) :'(, it's the only thing remotely interesting to talk about. By the way, can I officially adopt Lumberton for the rest of the season? ;).........Question, where are we all gonna sit on Friday night? From what I remember, DP's stadium is about the same size as Zaharius stadium (it's been since like 1992 since I've been there-they were in 22-5A at one time).

What are you doing, man!  Babe is the same size as Durley!  10,000. ;D ;D

yeah man we've made it soo much farther than 90% of the people on here thought we would...lumberton deserves this attention...its way too far overdue

agree!

To be a high school student right now in Lumberton must be really nice.

They will be able to look back on these few weeks years from now and have many memories that will be with them forever.

Hey 82 5A State Champ ~

SHAZAM.......... You have now been Offically adopted by the LUMBERTON RAIDERS -

L-TRAIN![/color]  Hop on board and ride it as far as you want to - We're planning on STATE!

We bleed Red & Blue, so anyone who want to cheer us on to another victory "CLIMB ON BOARD", just plan to Yell Loud and Stay Late!!!    CHOO CHOO!!  :D

From wat i heard but i dont know if it is true or not... that they are goin to let lumberton sit on waller side too... but i dont know if it is true or not

From wat i heard but i dont know if it is true or not... that they are goin to let lumberton sit on waller side too... but i dont know if it is true or not

I was told that the coach from Waller said we can sit on their side if(we will) we need the room. 

Yes, it is TRUE. THERE WILL BE A SECTION ON THE WALLER SIDE RESERVED FOR L-TRAIN OVERFLOW.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder