Png indians !! 2023 5a D2 state champions !!

lcm93

With what they have returning, I think PNG will be better next year if they can replace Shea.  

Nyguen will be tough, but Chatagnier and the young RB coming up should be able to fill in.  Having most of that O-line back sure makes things easier.  

Reid Richards is one that hardly came off the field.  Kid is a ball player.  It may take 2 guys to replace him, but it can be done.  

As for Shea…PNG won more games with him out this season than when he played.  That said, he was never truly out.  I commented on many game threads this season about him on the sidelines on a scooter giving signals and rolling around motivating the team and getting in Bailey’s ear after every series.  All of his 1 & 2 yard TD’s from the wildcat can be easily replaced.  The leadership he displayed the last 2 seasons on and off the field was the difference in my opinion.  

Stats can be replaced.  Leadership is much harder to quantify.  If someone can fill Shea’s huge shoes, PNG should have another great season.  

12 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

With what they have returning, I think PNG will be better next year if they can replace Shea.  

Nyguen will be tough, but Chatagnier and the young RB coming up should be able to fill in.  Having most of that O-line back sure makes things easier.  

Reid Richards is one that hardly came off the field.  Kid is a ball player.  It may take 2 guys to replace him, but it can be done.  

As for Shea…PNG won more games with him out this season than when he played.  That said, he was never truly out.  I commented on many game threads this season about him on the sidelines on a scooter giving signals and rolling around motivating the team and getting in Bailey’s ear after every series.  All of his 1 & 2 yard TD’s from the wildcat can be easily replaced.  The leadership he displayed the last 2 seasons on and off the field was the difference in my opinion.  

Stats can be replaced.  Leadership is much harder to quantify.  If someone can fill Shea’s huge shoes, PNG should have another great season.  

Personally, I couldn't be happier Shea ran in the go-ahead touchdown in the championship game. If anyone deserved that honor, it was him.

55 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Chase Johnson is one more that I think will be missed.  He was a beast out there at times and had several roles from Wildcat to Kickoff return to playing DB.  Underrated athlete.

On 12/21/2023 at 1:53 PM, PhatMack19 said:

does PN-g have anything coming up past what they have for next year?

• 1 month later...