PNG (42) vs LH (35) - INDIANS STATE BOUND

WOSdrummer99

14 hours ago, FearTheSpear said:

The blocking will look different this next week against SOC.  LH was cutting all game due to the size difference, next week will be strength vs strength.  

I don't see it that way I've seen SOC several times this year...its going to be the strength of the PN-G offensive line vs the speed of SOC...SOC isn't very big on the defensive line they make up for that with speed...on the defensive side this is easily the biggest team PN-G has played this year SOC offensive line averages above 280 this year

26 minutes ago, NHSBulldogFan said:

I don't see it that way I've seen SOC several times this year...its going to be the strength of the PN-G offensive line vs the speed of SOC...SOC isn't very big on the defensive line they make up for that with speed...on the defensive side this is easily the biggest team PN-G has played this year SOC offensive line averages above 280 this year

You’re right, I’ve watched a few of their games but had to go look at their measurable.  Their offense is essentially a mirror of what PNG does.  Their d line is smaller than what they were last year.  Should be a good game 

If you think they mirror each other in what they do. Look at both teams stats. You should see they season stat lines. They are almost exactly identical. 

PNG Indians

Passing 1850 yards 25 TDs 3 INT

Rushing 3813 yards 43 TDs

Total  YPG 377

5663 yards for season. 

SOC

Passing 2220 31 TDs 6 INT

Rushing 3383 46 TDs

Season YPG 373

5603 yards for the season. 

2 hours ago, prepballfan said:

If you think they mirror each other in what they do. Look at both teams stats. You should see they season stat lines. They are almost exactly identical. 

PNG Indians

Passing 1850 yards 25 TDs 3 INT

Rushing 3813 yards 43 TDs

Total  YPG 377

5663 yards for season. 

SOC

Passing 2220 31 TDs 6 INT

Rushing 3383 46 TDs

Season YPG 373

5603 yards for the season. 

Dang! Defense stats?

20 minutes ago, LHFan80 said:

Never over till the last sec. has gone off the clock . It still would of been a long reach but atleast LH still had the chance at an on side kick for game tying possession . 

Yall are total chaos! I loved it! Most teams would have hung their heads, but LH battled until 0:00, and that's what we'll need to do this week.