Conspiracy - Cutoff for 6A has been revealed!

Cougtalk

On 12/9/2023 at 6:23 PM, Old Ape said:

They got a sup. with a clue that ain’t gonna let them move up by 2 students!!

Wouldn't have mattered with the current coaching staff. Was easy to see the writing on the wall when two weeks out from the start of practice we still didn't have a full coaching staff and the kids hadn't even ran a play. From my understanding Willis only got a two year contract and if so it was the first smart decision the supt. has made in quite some time regarding athletics. I hope he turns it around next year but if not I hope she goes ahead and pulls the trigger so we can salvage SOME of the talent from Crosby's freshman class before we more to 6A in '26 and become irrelevant. 

1 hour ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Wouldn't have mattered with the current coaching staff. Was easy to see the writing on the wall when two weeks out from the start of practice we still didn't have a full coaching staff and the kids hadn't even ran a play. From my understanding Willis only got a two year contract and if so it was the first smart decision the supt. has made in quite some time regarding athletics. I hope he turns it around next year but if not I hope she goes ahead and pulls the trigger so we can salvage SOME of the talent from Crosby's freshman class before we more to 6A in '26 and become irrelevant. 

WRONG!!!!

If Crosby was still D2 they would have been in their 4th State Semifinal (in a row) this year. Their last year in PNG's district they mopped them at every level. Prieto and his staff could of slept walked into the Semis. They wasn't leaving that. That Freshman class would still have Prieto and Defreeze. P was told the enrollment was 1890 a month before they turned it in and then they turned in 1927. 

How many times do you let your bosses lie to you??

11 minutes ago, Old Ape said:

WRONG!!!!

If Crosby was still D2 they would have been in their 4th State Semifinal (in a row) this year. Their last year in PNG's district they mopped them at every level. Prieto and his staff could of slept walked into the Semis. They wasn't leaving that. That Freshman class would still have Prieto and Defreeze. P was told the enrollment was 1890 a month before they turned it in and then they turned in 1927. 

How many times do you let your bosses lie to you??

Crosby lost by 50 to a FBM team that finished 3rd in a D2 district that PNG won. We lost to Baytown Lee who opted up and should've been in D2 these past two years. Every district team we lost to the past two years we beat when we were D2 outside of La Porte which we beat least year. What you're saying doesn't even make sense? What team did you watch this year? Using your theory Porter could've "slept walked" into the semis in D2 since they beat Crosby this year too? 

Who cares what the number is a month before the number actually counts? Everybody in Crosby with a pulse knows we would've been a lot better under Prieto this year and wouldn't have lost near the kids we did. Who's lying to me and about what?