Huntsville (10) @ Texas City (7) - FINAL

jdawg03

Game Info:

Start: Friday, November 10, 2023 at 7:00:00 PM
Home Team Name/Class/District/Division: Texas City - 5A-9-2
Record: District Wins: 0, Overall Wins: 0, District Losses: 0, Overall Losses: 1

Visiting Team Name/Class/District/Division: Huntsville- 5A-10-2
Record: Unknown
District Matchup: No

*Standings do not include this game.

INSTRUCTIONS TO LIVE UPDATE THIS GAME ON THE SCOREBOARD: 
Type !!score: or !!: as your "command" then Visitor's Score/Home Score/Quarter

Example: !!score:10/14/4 would be 10 to 14 in the 4th quarter
!!:21/28/2 would be 21 to 28 in the 2nd quarter

Use h or H for halftime, and f or F for final
You may also use - , or | in place of /

Extras: Post the time left in the quarter as minutes/seconds.
Ex:7/0/1/13/25 = 7 to 0, 1st quarter, 13 minutes, 25 seconds left. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Oh man 😯

I watched majority of the game.  #22 that big RB for Texas City barely could move the ball against Huntsville and he couldn't catch damn near any pass they threw at him because the ball was too slippery.  The RB for Huntsville (which I know personally) didn't fare much better but he had some good runs when it mattered most.  Huntsville did get a call in the 4th that helped them late in the game which by me being a football fan it should have went to Texas City but the refs saw it differently and it resulted in an INT and Huntsville got it to win the game.

2 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Oh man 😯

Plus Huntsville has a sophomore RB that next year teams better beware of him.  They put him in the 4th and he started breaking off good gains so I'm definitely looking forward to the next game.  They will play Austin LBJ and I want to say that game will be in College Station.

Just now, TrojanWarrior08 said:

Plus Huntsville has a sophomore RB that next year teams better beware of him.  They put him in the 4th and he started breaking off good gains so I'm definitely looking forward to the next game.  They will play Austin LBJ and I want to say that game will be in College Station.

I wanna watch that one. 

Just now, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I wanna watch that one. 

Since I work for Huntsville ISD I want to say the guys that usually broadcast the game actually goes to different places and that stadium lets them broadcast either on the home side or visiting side.  Texas City ISD was gracious to let them host last night and they was talking about doing the next game as well so usually I will post a link on here or you can look it up on YouTube.

2 minutes ago, TrojanWarrior08 said:

Since I work for Huntsville ISD I want to say the guys that usually broadcast the game actually goes to different places and that stadium lets them broadcast either on the home side or visiting side.  Texas City ISD was gracious to let them host last night and they was talking about doing the next game as well so usually I will post a link on here or you can look it up on YouTube.

Ok. Thx 👍🏾 💯