BH Vs. Porter

BHFAN

BH Vs. Porter   

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• BH
    • Porter

With the big win by the Eagles over PAM they now control their own destiny! Win and they are the District Champs with the 1 seed going into the playoffs, but lose and they could potentially drop to the 4 seed. Huge game for the Eagles at Porter Friday night and they must bring their best to Randall Reed to finish the season. Porter sports an hell of an athlete at QB with two twin towers on the post routes. Porter is not a great team over all, but they play hard and can surprise a team if they aren’t focused. BH just needs a win and to walk out of there healthy. Who you got?

3 hours ago, BHFAN said:

With the big win by the Eagles over PAM they now control their own destiny! Win and they are the District Champs with the 1 seed going into the playoffs, but lose and they could potentially drop to the 4 seed. Huge game for the Eagles at Porter Friday night and they must bring their best to Randall Reed to finish the season. Porter sports an hell of an athlete at QB with two twin towers on the post routes. Porter is not a great team over all, but they play hard and can surprise a team if they aren’t focused. BH just needs a win and to walk out of there healthy. Who you got?

Actually, if PAM loses, LP is the 1 seed due to no three way tie & the win over BH. 😁

If PAM & BH both lose, LP 1 Seed & outright DC. If BH wins & PAM loses, BH & LP Co-DC’s, and LP 1 seed. If BH wins & PAM wins, BH, LP, & PAM are Co-DC’s and BH is 1 seed, LP 2 seed, PAM 3 seed.

LP’s actually in the catbird seat with no less than Co-DC & 2 seed and finished with district play.

Not sure if a bye week before PO’s is good or not though.

Kind of worried. Could this be a trap game? BH coming off of probably the second biggest win in years ( I would put beating FB Marshall playoff win first) and overlooking Porter. Hopefully not and BH takes care of business.

I think with the playoff seeding and DC on the line that Coach will have kids focused and ready to go

Yeah I think BH treats this like the PAM game. They knew that they were not just trying to beat PAM but that they were trying to cover a spread to get the 1 seed. Coaches will have them grounded and ready to go. BH has to have a spy on Superman and press the corners on those stilt wideouts to control the spartan offenses. Not concerned on our offense especially if Mr. Rodriguez gets going  again because that just opens up everything.

On 10/28/2023 at 7:09 PM, OlDawg said:

Actually, if PAM loses, LP is the 1 seed due to no three way tie & the win over BH. 😁

If PAM & BH both lose, LP 1 Seed & outright DC. If BH wins & PAM loses, BH & LP Co-DC’s, and LP 1 seed. If BH wins & PAM wins, BH, LP, & PAM are Co-DC’s and BH is 1 seed, LP 2 seed, PAM 3 seed.

LP’s actually in the catbird seat with no less than Co-DC & 2 seed and finished with district play.

Not sure if a bye week before PO’s is good or not though.

Edit to this for the breaking news:

The tiebreak max points is 14 instead of 18. So, LP would be 3rd seed and travel to Forney (I’m assuming) if BH & PAM both win. The rest stays the same.

On 10/29/2023 at 9:47 AM, TradenupBH said:

Kind of worried. Could this be a trap game? BH coming off of probably the second biggest win in years ( I would put beating FB Marshall playoff win first) and overlooking Porter. Hopefully not and BH takes care of business.

I think with the playoff seeding and DC on the line that Coach will have kids focused and ready to go

No more trap games, that stopped with the Kingwood Park game. 😁

52 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

This was only an 8 point game last year, but Porter seems down this year for some reason. They returned their QB and 6 on offense while returning 8 on defense!  Eagles just need to take care of business.

BH better this year. They whooped our ass. Period. 

Yes sir it’s game day! Really hoping we get on top and the 1st team is sitting in the 4th, but I don’t think Porter will go down like that. We just need an injury free win then get focused for what this team can achieve. Let’s go Eagles 

BH needs to go get it done against a good team going into the playoffs. Defense contains this QB to minimize big plays, they should be ok. If he having to throw every down, it’s a good night for BH. The Eagles should be able to move the ball but without turnovers. Other than LaPorte I’m 2nd half,  No one has shown the way can consistently stop this offense.