Lumberton (11-1) vs. Waller(9-3)/WALLER ADVANCES

KFDM COOP

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, the Texans play at Tennessee next Sunday. What I know about Reliant, they are really not that interested in doing high school games, but will do a couple if it is big 5a Houston schools. Those games that involved PNG and Nederland are not going to happen anymore.

I was down on the field when Coach Creduer was talking to the Waller coach about a place to play. They had Deer Park lined up already but the Waller coach said that stadium would not hold all of the Lumberton faithful. It was then suggested to come back to Stallworth, but the Waller coach didn't want to. Waller suggested getting Rice or UH, Lumberton agreed, with both hoping to get Rice since it was a turf field and UH is natural grass.

I don't know what happened to the Rice gig, but now they are in search of a stadium to play on Friday night because both coaches would rather play Friday. Where ever they play, Waller will be the home team, I personally saw that flip.

Actually, the Texans play at Tennessee next Sunday. What I know about Reliant, they are really not that interested in doing high school games, but will do a couple if it is big 5a Houston schools. Those games that involved PNG and Nederland are not going to happen anymore.

I was down on the field when Coach Creduer was talking to the Waller coach about a place to play. They had Deer Park lined up already but the Waller coach said that stadium would not hold all of the Lumberton faithful. It was then suggested to come back to Stallworth, but the Waller coach didn't want to. Waller suggested getting Rice or UH, Lumberton agreed, with both hoping to get Rice since it was a turf field and UH is natural grass.

I don't know what happened to the Rice gig, but now they are in search of a stadium to play on Friday night because both coaches would rather play Friday. Where ever they play, Waller will be the home team, I personally saw that flip.

Whats wrong with Stallworth???????

i know it sounds like i am getting a just a little ahead of myslef but my bones are tellin me

L-TRAIN-42

WALLER-14

I'm afraid there won't be that much scoring, since both teams run the ball so much, the time will be a ticking most of the game. I predict Lumberton on top 21-10.....But as long as L-Town is victorious it's all good!!!!

I'm afraid there won't be that much scoring, since both teams run the ball so much, the time will be a ticking most of the game. I predict Lumberton on top 21-10.....But as long as L-Town is victorious it's all good!!!!

I DONT KNOW IVE BEEN EXTREMELY ACCURATE ON MY PREDICTION ON THE LAST COUPLE GAMES...BUT I GUESS ONLY TIME WILL TELL

I sooooo want to be at the game Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!  I will have to cheer from Tennessee from here on out unless you Lumberton people want to fly me down for luck!!!!!!!!!!  Last Friday nights game was AWESOME!!!!!!!!  I think you boys could go all the way!  I am not going to guess a score for this week, but I am not worried about "if" you will win, I KNOW you will win!  Thank you for a GREAT game last week, you have made me proud the last two times I have come down.  Keep it up---make me proud of you up here!!!!!!!!!!!!  GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83