I Always Knew He Was A Fraud, but WOW!!!

UT alum

No one ever had the chance to test the veracity of the Trump Organization’s financial statements until HIS super-majority appointed Supreme Court told the IRS to make them public. To have them deemed fraudulent by summary judgement is worse than bad.  The curtain’s pulled completely back and yet you still don’t believe your own eyes.

4 hours ago, UT alum said:

No one ever had the chance to test the veracity of the Trump Organization’s financial statements until HIS super-majority appointed Supreme Court told the IRS to make them public. To have them deemed fraudulent by summary judgement is worse than bad.  The curtain’s pulled completely back and yet you still don’t believe your own eyes.

Let me ask you this:  There's been NOTHING so far that's been true concerning Trump.  So why would anybody believe this?!  

18 hours ago, UT alum said:

I just found out as this was being announced that JoeBama's home address was the receiver of $250,000 from Chinese business partners originating in beijing, at the same time, this judge in NY brought this fraud case against Trump.  Sound familiar??!!

BTW -- I gave you 4 sources for the JoeBama situation.  You should be able to pick one you like.  

OH, and BTW part 2 -- I typed this JoeBama situation in a search engine and tagged CNN and NOTHING came up!  So, since CNN is you go-to bible for info you probably didn't know about the money sent to JoeBama's home address from china!  Just here to help you out, my friend!    :)

This is the hidden content, please

On 9/26/2023 at 8:17 PM, UT alum said:

One quick question:  When was the trial for this that convicted him of fraud?!

On 9/28/2023 at 3:58 PM, Reagan said:

One quick question:  When was the trial for this that convicted him of fraud?!

Actually, his incompetent defense attorney Alina Habba missed a deadline to file for trial by jury. That resulted in a bench trial. The fraud determination by the judge was made Sept. 25 in a summary judgement. All that’s left is determining damages. Didn’t report that on FOX or Newsmax, did they?

On 9/27/2023 at 2:58 PM, Reagan said:

I just found out as this was being announced that JoeBama's home address was the receiver of $250,000 from Chinese business partners originating in beijing, at the same time, this judge in NY brought this fraud case against Trump.  Sound familiar??!!

BTW -- I gave you 4 sources for the JoeBama situation.  You should be able to pick one you like.  

OH, and BTW part 2 -- I typed this JoeBama situation in a search engine and tagged CNN and NOTHING came up!  So, since CNN is you go-to bible for info you probably didn't know about the money sent to JoeBama's home address from china!  Just here to help you out, my friend!    :)

What happened with the impeachment investigation, then?  All the witnesses last week admitted they had no hard evidence.  Big poop show that was. 

21 minutes ago, UT alum said:

What happened with the impeachment investigation, then?  All the witnesses last week admitted they had no hard evidence.  Big poop show that was. 

I believe the impeachment "inquiry" is still ongoing.  BTW, I guess that $250,000 sent to his house from China means nothing.  As your buddy would say -- come on man!   Oh, and BTW part 2, him not following the immigration laws is violating his oath to uphold the laws of the US is an impeachable offense.  

44 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Actually, his incompetent defense attorney Alina Habba missed a deadline to file for trial by jury. That resulted in a bench trial. The fraud determination by the judge was made Sept. 25 in a summary judgement. All that’s left is determining damages. Didn’t report that on FOX or Newsmax, did they?

Well, since there was not any sources to your contentions, what you say is your opinion.  Show me some proof.  I did just see Alina standing next to Trump outside the court house.  So, I would think that if it was her fault then Trump would have fired her.  Don't you think?

Let me ask you this:  On this particular fraud situation, what people or what entities complained Trump was committing fraud against them?  I don't recall any.  But the judge said Trump over valued assets.  Again, who complained.  Plus, the judge said Trump over valued his Mara Lago estate.  This property, I think, sits on 200 acres in Florida.  Trump values it at, last time I heard, at 400 Million.  Some valued it at 1 Billion.  You know how much this commie judge said it was worth?  18 Million dollars!!  SMH!

This is going nowhere!  You have 2 anti-Trumpers.  And I'm sure jurors would be the same.  Can't get a fair trialWould you like to be on trial where anyone was a Republican?!   :)

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

Well, since there was not any sources to your contentions, what you say is your opinion.  Show me some proof.  I did just see Alina standing next to Trump outside the court house.  So, I would think that if it was her fault then Trump would have fired her.  Don't you think?

Let me ask you this:  On this particular fraud situation, what people or what entities complained Trump was committing fraud against them?  I don't recall any.  But the judge said Trump over valued assets.  Again, who complained.  Plus, the judge said Trump over valued his Mara Lago estate.  This property, I think, sits on 200 acres in Florida.  Trump values it at, last time I heard, at 400 Million.  Some valued it at 1 Billion.  You know how much this commie judge said it was worth?  18 Million dollars!!  SMH!

This is going nowhere!  You have 2 anti-Trumpers.  And I'm sure jurors would be the same.  Can't get a fair trialWould you like to be on trial where anyone was a Republican?!   :)

Do you know how much Trump argued it was worth for tax appraisal purposes? <$26 million. So, which one is it? 26 or 400? 

The aggrieved party is all the New Yorkers who paid their fair share of property taxes while the cheat dodged. Fraud. Sad.

And yes, I believe enough in the system that I would not be afraid to be judged by a jury of my friends peers, regardless of political affiliation. You just showed your hand there, bud. Party affiliation would cloud your ability to judge fairly. That’s un-American.

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

Just now, UT alum said:
1 hour ago, Reagan said:

Expand  

Here’s  one. As for firing her, he can’t hardly find a lawyer anymore who’ll work for him. He has a reputation for not listening to OR paying his lawyers. 

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

I believe the impeachment "inquiry" is still ongoing.  BTW, I guess that $250,000 sent to his house from China means nothing.  As your buddy would say -- come on man!   Oh, and BTW part 2, him not following the immigration laws is violating his oath to uphold the laws of the US is an impeachable offense.  

Go for it, says I.

'Now It's Dirty': Trump Torches 'Rigged' NY Court, Attorney General, Dismantles Fraud Case!  One of the bed rocks of judicial system is a jury by your peers.  You honestly think Trump could get a honest jury by his peers in NY City?!  

Because of this bias, it'll be thrown out.  The problem is that Trump has to go through this clown show to get to that point.  The commie side wants this press.  So, there has to be a change in the law that would allow another court to judge whether politics are at play.  Because if this is to be allowed, it'll never end.  Plus you have to realize, this could be my side doing it to the commie side.  

@UT alum

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

'Now It's Dirty': Trump Torches 'Rigged' NY Court, Attorney General, Dismantles Fraud Case!  One of the bed rocks of judicial system is a jury by your peers.  You honestly think Trump could get a honest jury by his peers in NY City?!  

Because of this bias, it'll be thrown out.  The problem is that Trump has to go through this clown show to get to that point.  The commie side wants this press.  So, there has to be a change in the law that would allow another court to judge whether politics are at play.  Because if this is to be allowed, it'll never end.  Plus you have to realize, this could be my side doing it to the commie side.  

@UT alum

Again, you would not be an honest juror if you said political affiliation would not affect your consideration of the evidence.  I trust that enough people take the court process seriously that a randomly selected jury pool would contain at least 12 people who could look at evidence, not personality or politics. Were I called for a Trump trial jury pool I would have to disqualify myself. And I would.

From the article:  "Trump reflected on a pivotal moment in the trial, saying, “Well, I think that was very good. That last five minutes was outstanding because the judge essentially conceded that the statute of limitations that we won at the Court of Appeals is in effect. Therefore, about 80 percent of the case is over.”"

From the article:  "“the notion that Donald Trump puts a number on a piece of paper and some big bank just says, oh, okay, that’s what it’s worth. That’s not how it works.”"

Oh, and BTW -- who exactly were the victims of this supposedly Trump fraud?   Actually, the bank made a lot of money off of Trump.  Meaning -- he paid the loans back!  Again -- there were no victims to found anywhere!!  But, to be fair, if you found any, well, then, let us know!  

12 hours ago, Reagan said:

From the article:  "Trump reflected on a pivotal moment in the trial, saying, “Well, I think that was very good. That last five minutes was outstanding because the judge essentially conceded that the statute of limitations that we won at the Court of Appeals is in effect. Therefore, about 80 percent of the case is over.”"

So, is the judge only fair when he rules fairly in a way the Orange Man likes? He can’t be deep state and impartial the same time.