Tucker Carlson: The Deep State Removed Nixon, The Most Popular President Ever, To Cover Up CIA's Murder Of JFK!

Reagan

I know the history. A Democratic President’s signature is on the bill. The Voting Rights Act passed by a 333-85 vote in the House. Democrats 222-61 (18% against), Republicans 112-24 (20% against). Therefore it passed without the need of any Republican votes.  The Civil Rights Act passed the house August 3, 1965. Democrats 217-64 (30% against) Republicans 111-20 (18% against). Only 1 Republican vote needed to pass. In the Senate on August 4, 1965 the vote was 79-18. Democrats 49-17, Republicans 30-1.  Only two Republican votes needed to pass.  Spin it ever how it want. Those are the facts. Not all democrats were from the south. Nixon knew how pissed the Dixiecrats were, hence the southern strategy to move in and get the southern racist vote. Like I said, it’s all about the votes for any party. Learn your history.

34 minutes ago, UT alum said:

I know the history.  A Democratic President’s signature is on the bills.  The Voting Rights Act passed July 9, 1965 by a 333-85 vote. Democrats 221-61 (18% against), Republicans 112-24 (20% against).  Therefore, it passed without needing any Republican votes.  The Voting Rights Act passed the house August 9, 1965 by a vote of 328-74.  Democrats 

I screwed up and submitted before finished. Go to the top of page three to read my full reply if you want.

37 minutes ago, UT alum said:

I know the history.  A Democratic President’s signature is on the bills.  The Voting Rights Act passed July 9, 1965 by a 333-85 vote. Democrats 221-61 (18% against), Republicans 112-24 (20% against).  Therefore, it passed without needing any Republican votes.  The Voting Rights Act passed the house August 9, 1965 by a vote of 328-74.  Democrats 

Top of page 2. 

19 minutes ago, UT alum said:

I know the history. A Democratic President’s signature is on the bill. The Voting Rights Act passed by a 333-85 vote in the House. Democrats 222-61 (18% against), Republicans 112-24 (20% against). Therefore it passed without the need of any Republican votes.  The Civil Rights Act passed the house August 3, 1965. Democrats 217-64 (30% against) Republicans 111-20 (18% against). Only 1 Republican vote needed to pass. In the Senate on August 4, 1965 the vote was 79-18. Democrats 49-17, Republicans 30-1.  Only two Republican votes needed to pass.  Spin it ever how it want. Those are the facts. Not all democrats were from the south. Nixon knew how pissed the Dixiecrats were, hence the southern strategy to move in and get the southern racist vote. Like I said, it’s all about the votes for any party. Learn your history.

So what has happened now……what’s changed from them to now

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

Over 60 of the nays were democrats, lol.

I know the history, just not the revisionist version you like to repeat.

By the way, the democrat president you’re so proud of was a hardcore racist.

On 9/6/2023 at 7:15 PM, LumRaiderFan said:

Over 60 of the nays were democrats, lol.

I know the history, just not the revisionist version you like to repeat.

By the way, the democrat president you’re so proud of was a hardcore racist.

But he overcame his prejudice and did the right thing.  Trump has no self awareness. Only self aggrandizement.