Idaho vs Lamar

IDK. Coach talking about slowing the game down by using a four headed running back committee doesn't sound too promising. That's not winning college football in 2023.

Our sister schools made investments into their football programs and are now FBS. Lamar continues to half-qrse things. I quit writing checks a few years ago because I'm sick of the less than mediocre results.

Lamar, like the Beaumont area, just continues to get left behind while the rest of the state continues to move at warp speed. 

I still hate the move back to the SLC. What's Lamar gonna do when McNeese moves up? So disappointing...

Let’s be honest, can you actually blame any of these coaches? They are given the opportunity to come coach D1 ball in Texas after coming from a New York or San Diego. 

The blame for this programs failure is solely on the president and AD’s. These nerds don’t know a darn thing about Texas football. They play daddy ball with their buddies from Marshall and middle Tennessee. 

If Lamar wants to get serious about athletics they need to get these yankee clowns out and put someone in that know Texas athletics. 

Fire everyone.