DCTF's 5 Programs Under Pressure to Win this Season

Cougar14.2

2 hours ago, pakronos said:

i agree, but i feel if teams particularly PAM, do things to ATTRACT these type of coaches, it's possible. PNG has updated field house and stadium(that vistors side needs some work lol). a community thats not fair weather, BOOSTERS!! as much as i don't care for PNG, they have HUNGRY PLAYERS thats not selfish. Heck they trying t get an INDOOR practice facility built. NO setx team has that lol. That will get people looking, especially if you are a team that's winning, but can't get over the hump because coaches themselves haven't been under THOSE lights. i believe nederland about to turn the corner and Monte gonna be on the way out. they are improving facilities and we know those kids got no quit. IMO, they need a coach. only thing i see stopping PAM from taking that nex step is the city itself cause as much as i love my town, it's gone to crap. the other thing is the district WONT spend money to improve anything. those same urinals and toilets been there since the 70's along with the concession stands. i know for a fact that field house probably has asbestos.

oh i don't believe any starters would jump, but that back up that feels he can't get on the field and is a junior or soon to be senior might. i didn't wan to believe the things i her about PAM, but bruh smh.

i know you not sitting on the vistors side as usual lol. it's gonna be hot and sold out!!

You may be the most bi-polar poster on the board but I always agree with a lot of your analysis. Probably says something about me, smh. 

On 8/17/2023 at 10:14 PM, Cougar14.2 said:

You may be the most bi-polar poster on the board but I always agree with a lot of your analysis. Probably says something about me, smh. 

I just tell it like it is. I love the TEAM as in the effort they put in. U can’t go through life being a homer and thinking your team is unstoppable, but have no hardware to back it up. Also this area have been so mediocre and EVERYONE has accepted just getting to the playoffs or winning a first rd game is a hellava season in a watered down playoff system. PNG made the move PAM should have been made. PAM FAN I think it was made a point. Who wants to live in this area?? Well PNG spent money and was able to get the right coach