Has Been Sports Area Power Rankings

3 hours ago, ExSportMom said:

I highly doubt it was based on THAT game.  I do know, it was a much better opportunity for her to move. Sounds like you have ALOT of animosity towards her. What's that about? 

I'm pretty sure it was based on the win heard across the golden triangle. Not sure what was bigger, PNG football making it to state or Nederland volleyball beating a depleted BH team. 

@AshlyHasBeen
Posted this Friday night in the scores thread.

so let me get this straight.  #11 state ranked PNG plays Huffman and gets spanked in 4.  #14 ranked BH spanks Huffman in 3 and in one set only allows 4 points? I’m gonna go out on a limb and confirm the TGCA poll is worthless.

Ashly come on man, surely you see this is true now right? Back in the day maybe TGCA was all there was but its one guy doing a poll and no way he can cover the state. He just looks at records.  TVI is done by a group of coaches from all over the state that have the pulse of what is going on ,big difference.  I know you dont want to hurt moms feelings but the truth hurts sometimes. Sorry Mom! 

1 hour ago, kenny powers said:

@AshlyHasBeen
Posted this Friday night in the scores thread.

so let me get this straight.  #11 state ranked PNG plays Huffman and gets spanked in 4.  #14 ranked BH spanks Huffman in 3 and in one set only allows 4 points? I’m gonna go out on a limb and confirm the TGCA poll is worthless.

Ashly come on man, surely you see this is true now right? Back in the day maybe TGCA was all there was but its one guy doing a poll and no way he can cover the state. He just looks at records.  TVI is done by a group of coaches from all over the state that have the pulse of what is going on ,big difference.  I know you dont want to hurt moms feelings but the truth hurts sometimes. Sorry Mom! 

Dude….Move on. Do you not have anything better else to do😂😂 I have said nothing about the state rankings. I’ve only said something about the local rankings. At the time when you go back I said BC should not be #2 since they had only played Four games at the time and PNG was like 12-3. BC now has played Buna and beat them (who beat PNG) and they beat HJ.
What truth are you trying to prove anyways???? @AshlyHasBeenhas had BH ranked #1 since day one. That’s YOUR team obviously, so why are you so butt hurt😂😂 No feelings are hurt here, I promise.

On 8/30/2023 at 10:30 AM, kenny powers said:

I'm pretty sure it was based on the win heard across the golden triangle. Not sure what was bigger, PNG football making it to state or Nederland volleyball beating a depleted BH team. 

Your Mr. Know It All aren’t ya😂😂 Well like I said a few days ago, I know it was for a much better opportunity for Coach McDaniel and her family. 
And I’m pretty sure PNG Football making it to State was much bigger but the 2022 Nederland volleyball team beating a State ranked team was a good feeling for them. Depleted or not. It’s time to move on from 2022 to 2023 o’l Kenny.