Regional Quarter Finals Results

On 5/19/2023 at 6:32 AM, TradenupBH said:

BH looked good last night. The UT commit for Friendswood was not very impressive. Hopefully the Hill puts it away today. Coach Denny seems to always have his teams prepared in the playoffs.

I disagree, watching his teams over the years I always felt like when they stepped in the field the 1st game they were always prepared lol. The man knows baseball that’s for sure. 

1 hour ago, texas13 said:

Diboll 4 woodville 3 final Diboll advances to 4th round 

Diboll won the game in 8 innings but lost in the long run. There were a couple recruiters at the game hoping to pick up some talent, but left saying they didn’t need anyone of off Dibolls squad. They watch attitudes of coaches and parents.

32 minutes ago, longball24 said:

Diboll won the game in 8 innings but lost in the long run. There were a couple recruiters at the game hoping to pick up some talent, but left saying they didn’t need anyone of off Dibolls squad. They watch attitudes of coaches and parents.

This one got a little ugly, but I’ve been to a ton of Diboll games and this one game is not an accurate representation of the entire town or fans. 

53 minutes ago, longball24 said:

Just stop. 

8 minutes ago, OldBallCoach90 said:

Hahah. You must be from CH or pulling for them, but from what I heard was classless. Just my opinion on it. 

Understood. Not from there and not pulling for them. I believe them to be the best team in 3A (probably 4A also in the Region) since the beginning of the year. Never seen anything "classless" from their fanbase. 

23 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

Understood. Not from there and not pulling for them. I believe them to be the best team in 3A (probably 4A also in the Region) since the beginning of the year. Never seen anything "classless" from their fanbase. 

Fans yelling at players and much more such as “hope the coaches from A&M are not here.”

34 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

Idk about the 4A part 

1 hour ago, 89Falcon said:

If you were at the games this weekend and didn’t see anything classless then you yourself may be. There are no hard feelings from Orangefield from losing. CH is without a doubt the better team after watching the 2 games. If you need a description of classlessness, taunting the other team, mocking and degrading them, anything other than yelling to root for your team is uncalled for. Orangefield yelled all season FOR their kids, but never once yelled at opposing players. We have knocked other teams pitchers off them mound and we clapped them all the way to their dugout. Which is just decent and having good sportsmanship. CH would yell degrading things at the opposing pitchers as they were leaving the mound. This happened Thursday and today from CH spectators, from CH players and even some questionable things from the coaching staff. Winning with class would be kicking our butts, which they did, without taunting, mocking or anything else. That without a doubt did not happen. Regardless of what you have “seen” from them.

10 hours ago, BBfan061 said:

I don’t doubt that they aren’t good… but they did lose to Carthage and Spring Hill this tear who are both region 3 teams. 

I am aware of that. Well acquainted with each team. OF beat both Carthage and SH during the same timeframe. Means absolutely nothing when games are serious. CH is a deeper and more complete team than Carthage or SH. 

10 hours ago, Sports10 said:

If you were at the games this weekend and didn’t see anything classless then you yourself may be. There are no hard feelings from Orangefield from losing. CH is without a doubt the better team after watching the 2 games. If you need a description of classlessness, taunting the other team, mocking and degrading them, anything other than yelling to root for your team is uncalled for. Orangefield yelled all season FOR their kids, but never once yelled at opposing players. We have knocked other teams pitchers off them mound and we clapped them all the way to their dugout. Which is just decent and having good sportsmanship. CH would yell degrading things at the opposing pitchers as they were leaving the mound. This happened Thursday and today from CH spectators, from CH players and even some questionable things from the coaching staff. Winning with class would be kicking our butts, which they did, without taunting, mocking or anything else. That without a doubt did not happen. Regardless of what you have “seen” from them.

OF sounds like a very respectful team. What did the CH players/folks "say"? Taunting happens pretty regularly in sports.