Area Round Match-Ups

25 minutes ago, Separation Scientist said:

That is so weird, in the Softball forum the BH-FW game was 3-1 in the 5th, and postponed due to an outage.

Am I understandig this right?   

No the info in the softball forum was a mistake that I posted! When I recieved the info I was watching the Liberty softball game and just assumed that it was talking about the BH girls. Sorry for the bad info. 

W24 Boling (22-6) vs R21 Woodville (21-7)
Game 1: Woodville 6 Boling 3
Game 2: Friday, May 12 @ Navasota, 7:00 PM
Game 3: Saturday, May 13 @ Navasota, 1:00 PM (If Needed)

W23 New Waverly (22-4) vs T21 Diboll (22-8-1)
Game 1: Diboll 8 New Waverly 2
Game 2: Friday, May 12 @ Nacogdoches, 4:00 PM
Game 3: Saturday, May 13 @ Rusk, 1:00 PM

18 minutes ago, STiger85 said:

I hear Silsbee  lost Logan Simmons for game two as he was ejected yesterday in game one. 

According to uil rule he won’t be able to play today. He was ejected in the bottom of the 6th with a 3-2 count. Hopefully the team can get hot at the plate today and play game three in Jasper tomorrow 

2 hours ago, Phog Allen said:

According to uil rule he won’t be able to play today. He was ejected in the bottom of the 6th with a 3-2 count. Hopefully the team can get hot at the plate today and play game three in Jasper tomorrow 

Why was he ejected?

1 minute ago, STiger85 said:

I believe he was discussing balls & strikes with the umpire? That’s what I heard. 

That’s what I heard as well. I overheard the umpire telling Nelson he had already been warned once for that. The umpire was horrible. He called a bad game both ways. 

6 minutes ago, Phog Allen said:

That’s what I heard as well. I overheard the umpire telling Nelson he had already been warned once for that. The umpire was horrible. He called a bad game both ways. 

That sucks… something similar happened to Bellville last year in the third round.. our Catcher who was one of our better players (Played for Blinn JC this year) had a bang bang play at the plate that didn’t go his way and shouted BS and was tossed…