So, Why Isn’t Anyone

baddog

from the left talking about these insurrections? CB, this coming from the left and being incited by democrats, aren’t you disgusted with all of this? Oh yeah, you’re one of those fence riders who only opposes demonstrations from the right. I get it. Really not opposed to insurrections, just those where Trump may be involved. What a stance.

Trans activists march on state capitols nationwide as cloud of Nashville Christian school shooting looms

This is the hidden content, please

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

This is the hidden content, please

1. This wasn’t an attempt by a failed candidate and his supporters to stop the peaceful transfer of power at the federal level. 

2. More importantly, a former President being indicted for 34 different crimes is a much bigger story. If not for this, the “Trans Weekend of Rage” would have been what the news was obsessing about this weekend. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

1. This wasn’t an attempt by a failed candidate and his supporters to stop the peaceful transfer of power at the federal level. 

2. More importantly, a former President being indicted for 34 different crimes is a much bigger story. If not for this, the “Trans Weekend of Rage” would have been what the news was obsessing about this weekend. 

Good spin. Make excuses for one and condemn the other. The hypocrisy of the left never disappoints. 

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I’m not “the left.” I’ll bet that I’m more conservative on fiscal and social issues than you… I’m just not blinded by my loyalty to an egomaniac would-be despot. 

Aka…. Fence rider. You play both sides. What could be more convenient and safe? 

4 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Lol.... you say "safe" like it's a bad thing.  

A wise man once said "don't mistake lack of talent for genius."   Don't mistake "hard" for being right, either.  Just because your candidate makes it hard for people to vote for him doesn't mean he's the right choice.   

He made it easy for you twice. Did you feel safe doing that?

9 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Lol.... you say "safe" like it's a bad thing.  

A wise man once said "don't mistake lack of talent for genius."   Don't mistake "hard" for being right, either.  Just because your candidate makes it hard for people to vote for him doesn't mean he's the right choice.   

No wise man ever said that.

1 hour ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Please seek help.

These are public servants and political parties, not sports teams. So tired of this peanut brain logic of having to “pick a side” when both sides suck 

I doubt very seriously that one can go to the library and find any books on the great "fence sitters" in history.  Just saying!  :)