Mainstream Media Obsession.. I Don’t Get It

DonTheCon2024

Redhatters come on here literally every single day blasting the main stream media, and deservedly so, but then turn right around and post some tucker Carlson / Fox News articles and links.

Can a redhatter please explain.. why?? How on earth is the #1 news channel not main stream media? Also, why do you guys keep believing the crap after they’ve already on record admitting they’ve been lying to you. Do you think it’s different this time?

Someone help me understand the typical redhatter brain. 

The more you watch this crap, the angrier you get, the more likely you are to re-nominate the traitor ex-president, and the more likely that Sleepy Joe wins 2024 in a landslide. 

1 hour ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Redhatters come on here literally every single day blasting the main stream media, and deservedly so, but then turn right around and post some tucker Carlson / Fox News articles and links.

Can a redhatter please explain.. why?? How on earth is the #1 news channel not main stream media? Also, why do you guys keep believing the crap after they’ve already on record admitting they’ve been lying to you. Do you think it’s different this time?

The more you watch this crap, the angrier you get, the more likely you are to re-nominate the traitor ex-president, and the more likely that Sleepy Joe wins 2024 in a landslide. 

1. Can you note how many redhatters post such articles every day?

2. People are entitled to believe whichever version they want. I am sure that some bluepills believe that MSNBC and CNN are absolute gospel and Fox News is all lies.

Is there a difference?

2 hours ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

A picture of DontheCon2024 when conservatives on SETX POLITICAL FORUM post Truth about the Democrats Lies! So what you’re saying is stop posting the truth because it hurts your feelings? Lol

22 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

A picture of DontheCon2024 when conservatives on SETX POLITICAL FORUM post Truth about the Democrats Lies! So what you’re saying is stop posting the truth because it hurts your feelings? Lol

Post reasonable replies, see TVC’s reply for reference.  

19 minutes ago, Bobcat1 said:

Post reasonable replies, see TVC’s reply for reference.  

Are you saying the Democrat Party has been reasonable in the way they’ve been destroying this country? Believe me they’re some  a lot of pathetic Republicans to go with them but as a whole its treasonous and unconstitutional what the Democrats have been pushing.

2 hours ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

By definition, I would suggest that Fox News is definitely Main Stream Media; thus, often times the others (ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, etc.) are referred to as the "Liberal Leftwing Media" and not just by main stream media.

1 hour ago, tvc184 said:

1. Can you note how many redhatters post such articles every day?

2. People are entitled to believe whichever version they want. I am sure that some bluepills believe that MSNBC and CNN are absolute gospel and Fox News is all lies.

Is there a difference?

Well, your reply is the millionth whataboutism reply on this forum. Yawn. 

I was asking WHY. But to answer your question (in good faith) There is no difference, and personally.. I think both groups are SUCKERS. But this forum is 99% conservative leaning and there is no point in me beating the dead horse and pointing out how awful CNN/MSNBC is. Or how bad Joe Biden is. Yeah we get it, I agree. 

The topic below this one has multiple Fox News clips, to start. Im not about to spend my time creating a comprehensive archive of all the links for you when the proof is right there.

26 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Are you saying the Democrat Party has been reasonable in the way they’ve been destroying this country? Believe me they’re some  a lot of pathetic Republicans to go with them but as a whole its treasonous and unconstitutional what the Democrats have been pushing.

Ok this makes the billionth whataboutism reply

1 hour ago, Unwoke said:

This is the hidden content, please