AOC may actually be in some trouble

bullets13

There may have been another thread on this, but i didn't see it.  Usually with these kinds of stories I assume that it's being overinflated by folks on the other side of the aisle, whether it be a dem or a rep.  That said, AOC violated some important congressional laws here, and there's plenty of evidence to back it up.  Will anything happen?  Probably not.  Both sides get away with stuff just as bad all the time.  But it would be nice to see her face some repercussions.

2 hours ago, bullets13 said:

There may have been another thread on this, but i didn't see it.  Usually with these kinds of stories I assume that it's being overinflated by folks on the other side of the aisle, whether it be a dem or a rep.  That said, AOC violated some important congressional laws here, and there's plenty of evidence to back it up.  Will anything happen?  Probably not.  Both sides get away with stuff just as bad all the time.  But it would be nice to see her face some repercussions.

Seems to be the way things work, look at George Santos, still there, smh.

17 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Seems to be the way things work, look at George Santos, still there, smh.

I'm going to go out on a limb here... When a politician DOES get run out of town by his/her own party, it's typically a Dem.  Like when they ran off Al Franken, Anthony Weiner, etc...  The Rs tend to let their guys like Santos keep their seats. 

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I'm going to go out on a limb here... When a politician DOES get run out of town by his/her own party, it's typically a Dem.  Like when they ran off Al Franken, Anthony Weiner, etc...  The Rs tend to let their guys like Santos keep their seats. 

LOL, I'm sure you're right, the democrats hold their members to such high standards.

Bill Clinton, Biden, Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee, Swallwell, Schiff...I could do this all day.

48 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

LOL, I'm sure you're right, the democrats hold their members to such high standards.

Bill Clinton, Biden, Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee, Swallwell, Schiff...I could do this all day.

Other than Clinton lying to Congress, I don't see where anybody was charged with anything.  You basically just fired off a list of people you don't like.  

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Other than Clinton lying to Congress, I don't see where anybody was charged with anything.  You basically just fired off a list of people you don't like.  

Your post shows, once again, how truly ignorant you are.  You equate no charges with doing nothing wrong.

Remember OJ wasn’t charged, must have been innocent, lol.