Coach Sarkisian in Jasper

48 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Great for Jasper. Anyone in particular?

47 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

The LB I'd bet big. 

yes sir TyAnthony Smith LB. A couple of hidden gems(very possible candidates) not necessarily at the positions they have been playing but Zikeice Simmons who played Qb probably be recruited as "athlete ' because of his running abilities and athleticism. Also Tylon Garrett. Tylon has been playing DT, he is 6'2" and only 215 lbs but has motor that never stops and reacts to the snap so smooth & fast ya think he is offsides alot of times. Get him in college and they will bulk him up with their methods of diet & weight lifting he'll be a pure force to have to deal with. 

Thanks to both of you for the recognition of our young men.

55 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I figured the same. Good to see the young coach making connections.

YES SIR, YES SIR YES SIR!  so very 💯 with that statement.

That's how it should be. Coaches having those connections in order to help the players get the opportunities that come with it. Not just for current players but future ones as well.

34 minutes ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

YES SIR, YES SIR YES SIR!  so very 💯 with that statement.

That's how it should be. Coaches having those connections in order to help the players get the opportunities that come with it. Not just for current players but future ones as well.

YES SIR!!! Even the freshmen in the athletic period know what's up when the choppa lands

On 1/26/2023 at 8:11 PM, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

yes sir TyAnthony Smith LB. A couple of hidden gems(very possible candidates) not necessarily at the positions they have been playing but Zikeice Simmons who played Qb probably be recruited as "athlete ' because of his running abilities and athleticism. Also Tylon Garrett. Tylon has been playing DT, he is 6'2" and only 215 lbs but has motor that never stops and reacts to the snap so smooth & fast ya think he is offsides alot of times. Get him in college and they will bulk him up with their methods of diet & weight lifting he'll be a pure force to have to deal with. 

Thanks to both of you for the recognition of our young men.

Any Red Bryant’s, Jorrie Adam’s, or SirVincent Rodgers coming up?

Pretty amazing how big those 2002-2003 Jasper teams were.

I still say Jorrie Adam’s was the most impressive looking kid I’ve ever seen on a football field.

On 1/29/2023 at 7:10 AM, MackLewis said:

Any Red Bryant’s, Jorrie Adam’s, or SirVincent Rodgers coming up?

Pretty amazing how big those 2002-2003 Jasper teams were.

I still say Jorrie Adam’s was the most impressive looking kid I’ve ever seen on a football field.

I agree with you all the way. So unfortunate what happened at the next level with Jorrie 

31 minutes ago, Bulldogs92 said:

This might be the biggest plus that Crumedy brings to our program. I've always felt like Jasper kids haven't gotten enough exposure in recruiting. He's got people from all over the place in the building almost daily. 

It pays to have coaches with connections trust me, I'm seeing it down here in PA as well.