Divisional Round

23 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Been needing that for a while.  Not sure about his contract situation.  Did he get a fat new contract a couple of years ago?  Elliott got his and look what happened to him.  Dak following close behind!

There are a lot of players who decline after getting big money. 
I know Dak threw INTs, but one hit the receiver in the gut and it deflected to the defender. Cowboys could have had two INTs of their own that were dropped. These are game changing plays. Not making excuses, just saying that very easily things could have come out the other way around. For the haters, where was your team?

1 hour ago, baddog said:

There are a lot of players who decline after getting big money. 
I know Dak threw INTs, but one hit the receiver in the gut and it deflected to the defender. Cowboys could have had two INTs of their own that were dropped. These are game changing plays. Not making excuses, just saying that very easily things could have come out the other way around. For the haters, where was your team?

It’s almost impossible to miss 5 games and still lead the league in INT’s.  How does that happen?  Just not being good is how that happens . My team screwed up and won their last game, costing them the first pick.  I thought the dumbass days of O’Brien were over.

10 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

It’s almost impossible to miss 5 games and still lead the league in INT’s.  How does that happen?  Just not being good is how that happens . My team screwed up and won their last game, costing them the first pick.  I thought the dumbass days of O’Brien were over.

I think Lovey knew he was gone so he went for two. Love had them playing some ball. Their last few games were close ones, except for the Jags. I was impressed with the Texans safety, Pitre.