1. Mr. Thornton Melon

Mr. Thornton Melon

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    praise086
    Newest Member
    praise086

• To the casual fan, it’s all about offense.  They don’t seem to notice anything about the other end of the floor.  That is at all levels (NBA finals this year was a prime example).     Your point is spot on with me.  I was extremely impressed with the Buna girls defensively.  They defended better than 90 percent of high school girls teams I’ve seen.  And a huge part of that was the effort they gave.  All of that tends to be directly related to coaching in my experience.  
    • I was speaking more about Biden and Trump. 
    • We don’t quite see eye to eye on that one. I can give you an example of a politician who is driven more by virtue than gain. Do a little checking up on Sherrod Brown, the Democratic Senator from Ohio who won his state by 5 points when Trump was winning  it by 10. He’s the best man in the Senate by my estimation.
    • I’m not blaming him. The full page ad he took out in the NYT two weeks after the arrests speaks for itself.  And, if you’re paying attention, he uses the word thug when he talks about African Americans or Hispanic immigrants. Racist code word. 
    • The only thing either seeks is re-election. Please don't think Biden is "coming around" to this black folk thing. These men are politicians - driven by gain - not virtue.