4A #3 Silsbee 65 Fort Bend Bush 62/FINAL

This Bush team will be a very formidable foe for Silsbee. They have a 7-6 overall record but have several quality losses in those 6.

A 6 point loss to state ranked FB Marshall, 1 point loss to state ranked Houston Christian, 3 point loss to state ranked Lancaster, 10 point loss to state ranked FB Hightower, 8 point loss to a very good Clear Falls teams and a 2 point loss to a previously state ranked FB Elkins team.

They have won 5 of their last 6.

They like to play a deliberate style game so they will try to keep the scoring under 60.

Jeez. Ā These 6A teams. Ā My grandson is a freshman at Ā Brazoswood HS in Lake Jackson. Ā I was at his 9th grade game this morning. Ā I think that BWoodā€™s freshman A team is taller than our varsity. Ā Theyā€™re not very good but still. Ā 
Ā 

And of course the Tigers are over matched here but tenor drastically so. Ā Itā€™s reasonable.

10 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

OT smh

That was exactly my reaction. Ā  But letā€™s see if they canā€™t get the win anyway. Ā And regardless, thatā€™s why Coach Sig schedules these games Iā€™m sure. Ā Little chance anyone pushes them to OT in district, so these close games are invaluable in prepping for a playoff run.Ā 

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to 4A #3 Silsbee 65 Fort Bend Bush 62/FINAL