Majority of Americans Don’t Want Trump Or Biden

DonTheCon2024

What I found most interesting is that Trump has more support among republicans than Biden does among democrats, Despite trump being a massive liability to the GOP and handing easily winnable elections to democrats (imagine losing to sleepy joe lol). This of course contradicts the narrative on SETX Politics that liberals are falling over themselves rushing to the polls in support of joe Biden 

independents (moderates) appear to be the most rationale thinkers and realize how truly awful both of these BOOMERS are

This is the hidden content, please

Substantial numbers in each politicians’ own party prefer their names not be on the ballot, including 37% of Republicans who don’t want Trump to run along with 61% of independents and 88% of Democrats.

For Biden, 57% of Democrats say he shouldn’t stand for office in 2024 along with 66% of independents and 86% of Republicans.

15 minutes ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

Thank you for confirming that conservatives didn’t vote for joe Biden 

Thank you for confirming moderates have no core political beliefs that they hold to.  They can be swayed by the smooth talkers or vote against the best candidate simply because they don’t like them.

The party platforms are vastly different and how someone can flip from one to the other can only be explained by them voting for who they like or against who they don’t like, policies never enter into it for many.

It’s a very powerful low information voting bloc.

2 hours ago, DonTheCon2024 said:

What I found most interesting is that Trump has more support among republicans than Biden does among democrats, Despite trump being a massive liability to the GOP and handing easily winnable elections to democrats (imagine losing to sleepy joe lol). This of course contradicts the narrative on SETX Politics that liberals are falling over themselves rushing to the polls in support of joe Biden 

independents (moderates) appear to be the most rationale thinkers and realize how truly awful both of these BOOMERS are

This is the hidden content, please

Substantial numbers in each politicians’ own party prefer their names not be on the ballot, including 37% of Republicans who don’t want Trump to run along with 61% of independents and 88% of Democrats.

For Biden, 57% of Democrats say he shouldn’t stand for office in 2024 along with 66% of independents and 86% of Republicans.

I don’t disagree with the polls. Like most polls, I don’t think they fudge the numbers but ask the wrong questions or they are intentionally leading.

In a poll such as this, the questions should be, what is your opinion but then, why?

Why does either side want a candidate to run or not run?
Of the 37% of Republicans who don’t want Trump to run (I am in that category), is it because they didn’t like the results of his decisions or is it because they know he is more likely to lose than another candidate such as DeSantis? Did the 37% not lit the idea of a wall? The tax break? Low gas prices? Meeting with Kim Jong Eun? Exactly what is it that the 37% don’t like? I think that a majority of them have issues with him winning, not his results. I agree with that stance.

Of the 57% of Democrats that don’t want Biden to run, is it because they don’t think he can win or is it because they don’t like the results that they see?

Let’s be honest, I think a majority of the public, no matter political thinking, thinks that Biden is a train wreck. For the Democrats I think a lot of the 57% is not about the chances of losing but that he is so incompetent.  But… the poll doesn’t show why, just the final result. Again, I don’t disagree with the numbers like the pollsters lied.

The poll should be for Republicans, Democrats and independents, after the first question of “do you want your guy to run….”, the follow up should be a multiple choice, why? 

Such as:
A. I like his leadership but don’t think he can win.
B. I don’t like what he is doing /did?

Note that independents (whatever those are) who really have no candidate so supposedly don’t have “their guy right or wrong”, dislike Biden at an almost 10% higher rate.

A final thought about how much does your chosen desire based on personality or results.

For the people of any party, it is the same question, why don’t you want him to run? If for example DeSantis got the nomination and did almost the exact same thing as Trump but obviously more well spoken and not prone to outlandish comments, would they support him? Would the rank and file Republicans support opening the American oil production? Shutting down the border? Cutting more taxes? 

Would Democrats want (who do they have?) another person but who has a free for all policy so the border? Continues to shut down American oil production? Wants to force people (if he had the authority) to get multiple vaccinations? Loves what he has done with the economy?

I don’t doubt the results of this article. In my opinion the Republicans don’t want Trump because he is more likely to lose but their beliefs aren’t much different. The Democrats in my opinion hate what is happening and don’t like Biden’s policies. Another person doing the same is not a good option. 

All of this can be summed up with, Biden’s leadership sucks. It isn’t his personality that is the issue. Trump’s policies led to lower taxes, low gasoline prices, a booming economy and no threats of wars…. but he is Trump. His personality is his liability, not his decisions (other than his tweets).

Maybe the poll could be reduced to:
If any person in your desired party can guarantee a win but he/she has to keep the exact same policies as either Biden or Trump, are you for that candidate? For independents, if any person of your choice (even a third party) would win but is forced to do exactly the same as Trump or Biden, whose policies do you favor??

I think you would find that independents think Biden’s leadership is horrible. Trump’s narcissism is horrible.