**CYPRESS HOOPS TOURNEY**/Post updates here

5 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Silsbee looks very very lethargic. Like they do not want to be there.

Their shooting is horrendous. Have to be less than 10% from 3 line with about 6 air ball three's.

Exactly got back to a good tight game before halftime even with horrible shooting.  Then come out in the second half and dont even look like a Tiger team just looked defeated already.

34 minutes ago, ST413 said:

Exactly got back to a good tight game before halftime even with horrible shooting.  Then come out in the second half and dont even look like a Tiger team just looked defeated already.

Silsbee played like they were ready to go home. We are shooting the ball pretty poor right now. I think Silsbee is missing 3 players and 2 are starters. Hopefully Williams comes back this week or next. I think Harper can be back early January. Silsbee misses too many layups. We should have beat Dickinson and Harker Heights isn't that good. 

7 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Silsbee played like they were ready to go home. We are shooting the ball pretty poor right now. I think Silsbee is missing 3 players and 2 are starters. Hopefully Williams comes back this week or next. I think Harper can be back early January. Silsbee misses too many layups. We should have beat Dickinson and Harker Heights isn't that good. 

Dickinson was in the 6A top 25 earlier in season. They just lost this morning by 2 points to Denton Guyer who is #18 in 6A. Harker Heights is good (#25 in 6A) but probably not 26 points better than Silsbee.

Only two players I see missing is Harper and Williams. Not sure who the third player is you are referring to.

Yup we definitely should have beaten Dickinson. And today this team had some long players but we could have beat them. But I" have never seen Miller are Harris missing so many shots. But not just them everyone in rotation. The bench came out and played with heart. #14 should be getting a little more playing time until the rest of the starter's get there. And some when they do. 🤷🏻‍♂️

17 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Dickinson was in the 6A top 25 earlier in season. They just lost this morning by 2 points to Denton Guyer who is #18 in 6A. Harker Heights is good (#25 in 6A) but probably not 26 points better than Silsbee.

Only two players I see missing is Harper and Williams. Not sure who the third player is you are referring to.

Coach Brooks told me another kids name but I forgot.

I remember Silsbee in the 2017/18 season on the back to back team, played North Shore in a 930am game in the Cy Fair Tournament. The 1st qtr was 19-1 North Shore 😳. Maybe because it was so early i don't know. We lost that game like 64-50. Today we just couldn't buy a shot. 2-2 in the Tournament isn't bad. I think with the healthy Silsbee team we beat Dickinson and play Guyer close. Back to practice and let's get better before district. 

12 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

They should have just stayed in bed this morning. Hopefully Williams will be back next week. More concerned about Harper.

Trey Haynes and Damien Jones are the only kids who graduated off the team from last year. Don't remember what their numbers were.

Haynes was #3 an Jones #14 We are missing the other tall freshman that set out all last year. This year as a junior he played against Dobie and haven't seen him since. Think he is #30

3 hours ago, Who That said:

Haynes was #3 an Jones #14 We are missing the other tall freshman that set out all last year. This year as a junior he played against Dobie and haven't seen him since. Think he is #30

His name is Boulwere something like that. He played against OD WYATT.

2 hours ago, Kountzer said:

Do the Tigers have a guy with the last name of Shoulders?

He is #14.... I" was saying he needs more playing time. Kid can shoot. And Boulwen #30 we need his size 6'4 and Williams 6'3 and Harper 6'2 ... And I" haven't seen Kye Elders eather play yet 6'0. Rice 6'5 and Dean is 6'3 Miller 6'2 and Harris 6'4.. Silsbee has some size. They just need to figure it out. And they will..! 🐅🏀