Dayton vs. Texas City Predictions?

KFDM COOP

anyone know how disciplined they are?

if disciplined i say TC

if thats an issue, than Dayton by 40

Dayton one thing they have is they are defensively sound. and thats one thing they win with year in and year out. Who's yalls d coordinator i think he deserves as much credit as the "general" (if hes not the d coordinator as well).

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone know how disciplined they are?

if disciplined i say TC

if thats an issue, than Dayton by 40

Dayton one thing they have is they are defensively sound. and thats one thing they win with year in and year out. Who's yalls d coordinator i think he deserves as much credit as the "general" (if hes not the d coordinator as well).

I thought they were very disciplined last year.

Our DC is Coach Hancock.

Hancock . . . Jowell Hancock is the defensive coordinator, but he'll be the first to tell you that the "mind" behind the schemes, the fit, and the chemistry is Stewart.

"Yes, we can play offense, but Dayton's reputation has been built on defense. We're always going to be pretty good defensively." Jerry Stewart.

One word to sum up the Bronco defense: "striking"

Guest TravelingBandsman

Nothing would make me happier than to see my own Dayton Broncos defeat Texas City. This would put us in an excellent position for the rest of the playoffs. The hardest part will be for our defense to do everything they can to hold back Thomas as well as stopping any passing game TC wants to use. It will be up to Gregory Charles to continually find Dugat and Powell for those 30 yard TD passes. As well, Dugat and Gable have to really push their adrenaline to the max to bust through those large TC lineman in our running game. If we can eliminate penalties and turnovers, then I think we got it.

Didn't anyone ever tell you CRACK Kills!! Man just lay down that pipe!!

what warrented that attack??? i said one of your 22-4a teams will win,just don't let off the gas.  i compliment dayton (a 22-4a team) and still get attacked??? wait i get it!!!

Guest whoabroncos09

Dayton by three touchdowns, I don't think ANYONE will stop them.They are peaking at the right time.I feel a state title for 224A, GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!

<i>at least</i> three touchdowns..

I wasn't going to make a prediction on this but after looking at everything I decided I might as well throw out my prediction as proof of my ability to predict outcomes....most on here don't know me but I have been making weekly college and NFL predictions for the last 5 years with a very good record on my games picked.  This is my first year in picking high school but so far I have done better than I expected....although picking Bridge City to do that bad was easy as an ex cardinal ;)....

Anyways to my prediction:

If the rains hold off for the most part.....Dayton 24 TC 14

If it rains pretty good.....Dayton 21 TC 24

I am sure no one will like these predictions either way and since I haven't seen either team play it would be hard to explain my basis for the prediction but it is basically off of news articles and stats.....and my semi psychic abilities when it comes to football ;)

Both teams are great teams and if I wasn't going to see Lumberton win against LaMarque in a close 35-31 victory, I would love to see this game

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83