Monday, Nov. 21, Tuesday Nov. 22, Wed. Nov. 23 scores/Post updates here

Kountze is small not only in height and length but in numbers. Only suiting out 8 and only 7 play. Hard to press full time with that roster. Joubert had to kick off a couple of kids, one who would have started for sure and been their second best player behind the soph. Sells. He would have been that dawg player for them. Rebounding and defense.

Kountze will live and die by the three (finished 8/33 in LC-M game). Sells can only do so much for them. He will need others to contribute.

Future is certainly brights for the Lions with playing so many soph. but I believe this year, no better than 3rd in district is about what I expect them to finish.

2 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Kountze is small not only in height and length but in numbers. Only suiting out 8 and only 7 play. Hard to press full time with that roster. Joubert had to kick off a couple of kids, one who would have started for sure and been their second best player behind the soph. Sells. He would have been that dawg player for them. Rebounding and defense.

Kountze will live and die by the three (finished 8/33 in LC-M game). Sells can only do so much for them. He will need others to contribute.

Future is certainly brights for the Lions with playing so many soph. but I believe this year, no better than 3rd in district is about what I expect them to finish.

Spot on

Kountze will be fine. Outside of Sells, 1 kid logged Varsity minutes last year. And those were very limited. They have played 3 games. The player that is no longer with the team is an athlete, and they miss his length, but the ones that are there are some hard working kids. I expect them to be pretty competitive in district this year. The following few seasons should be a fun watch as well. Couple really talented players coming up the line.

On 11/25/2022 at 7:49 AM, Coach 01 said:

Kountze will be fine. Outside of Sells, 1 kid logged Varsity minutes last year. And those were very limited. They have played 3 games. The player that is no longer with the team is an athlete, and they miss his length, but the ones that are there are some hard working kids. I expect them to be pretty competitive in district this year. The following few seasons should be a fun watch as well. Couple really talented players coming up the line.

If it wasn't for a super weak bottom half of teams in the district,  ktz may not make the playoffs this year.