Crosby vs PAM

pakronos

Who wins?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Crosby
    • PA Memorial

10 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

BG I told you what I thought, it’s going to be long ride back to Crosby.

Yeah I understand what you were talking about now. I was shocked by the lack of energy from them. I know KP is good but wow, Crosby made KP look like KP could run away with the district title good last night. 

We'll see if they play with more energy next week, I hope they wait a week though 😁

14 minutes ago, kenny powers said:

Well Crosby get some congrats I guess, they successfully recruited the big BH wr that 14.2 was so concerned about!  Maybe he will actually show up to practice in Crosby! 

Oh, so that's what he was talking about in the KP vs Crosby prediction thread on his post I quoted?? 

1 minute ago, Big Daddy Cool said:

Seeing as North Shore has a Thursday nighter I just might take this one in. So can ya'll lite the marsh on fire so I don't get lost and end up in Louisiana!🤣🤣

Lmao! I still don't know how you got lost in 2015, had to have been the fog along with the smoke 😂🤣

On 9/22/2022 at 10:29 PM, pakronos said:

I ain’t waiting to start this one!!!! 

This has district title implications, but more importantly, if PAM is for real. Let me rephrase that…. The kids have the physical attributes, but can Morgan get their mind along with his ready???

Crosby 31 PAM 27

Where is it been playing at??

15 hours ago, Cougtalk said:

Only way Crosby wins this one is if PAM plays down to us. 

This happens all the time… sterling is just that bad, but they let a smaller Porter push them around. I’m a realist!! The score board said PAM won… the better team lost. This game is gonna be the test. I got Crosby walking out with the win

On 9/24/2022 at 2:07 PM, kenny powers said:

What did he say? 

He has been harping on why he hasnt been playing all year which seemed to be of big interest to him. I guess we know why now

I would imagine its gonna be tough to get UIL to approve the transfer this late in the season. Also, I would imagine BH would contest the PAPF for the transfer.

On 9/24/2022 at 5:44 PM, Cougtalk said:

Only way Crosby wins this one is if PAM plays down to us. 

I think our kids will be amped up to play Friday Night similar to Week-1. 

I just hope you guys don't match the energy, save it for next week please 😎

17 hours ago, EyePayTaxes2 said:

I would imagine its gonna be tough to get UIL to approve the transfer this late in the season. Also, I would imagine BH would contest the PAPF for the transfer.

I'd imagine so but you'd also think a kid wouldn't make that move unless they believed they had a solid case for the UIL, I have seen it occur when they could prove they were closing on a house before the season started. To be fair I've seen that 3 times. All three situations were Rental -> purchase that started before season but for reasons took a long period to finalize. Not sure what this kids situation actually was but baselessly making claims of recruiting seems to be outside the interest of everyone involved. The only person that gets hurt by the UIL is the kid.