2. BADSANTA

BADSANTA

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    praise086
    Newest Member
    praise086

• Infrastructure bill?? How many EV charging stations has he built? You can count that on one hand. What else has been done with those $trillions? See, you’re lying and you know it.  Those $trillion’s went to Ukraine to be laundered and come back to Schumer and Co. Why else would he get so excited about infrastructure?
    • Hopefully Texas will win their case in court to simply make suppressors legal without the federal tax stamp. I doubt it as the interstate commerce clause is far reaching. For those who may not know, in Texas a firearms suppressor is legal but they are still against federal law without a federal tax stamp. Texas removed them from prohibited weapons a couple of years ago. Texas is currently fighting a case in court that if the suppressor is manufactured completely in Texas and never leaves Texas, it would not then fall under the interstate commerce clause. The ICC allows any commerce that crosses a state line to be controlled by the US Congress under the Constitution in Article I. 
    • Thanks for making my point, Reagan. 
    • You call it lying. I call it refusing to acknowledge anything he does as positive. He’s an effective leader. Infrastructure bill -  bipartisan - that takes Presidential leadership. Trump never got it done, though he claimed monthly that it was gonna happen. Is that negative? I don’t know. What I do know is that it’s true.
    • The difference between the two is that Biden continually works to overcome the institutionalized racism he was born into.  Trump pushes execution for the Central Park 5, refers to BLM as a bunch of thugs, pulls the “some of my best friends are black” card many racists use, then claims no one is less racist than him. One seeks continual improvement, the other believes he’s perfect. 
  • Topics