Positve Lumberton Thread

this is a positve thread about Lumberton so please do not come on here and say anything negative....as someone that knows Coach Credeur I want to show congrads to him and his team....for a guy that grew up in Lumberton and play for Lumberton to take his school to its first playoffs appearance has to be respected....so please use this thread to say good things and Coop if someone says something negative please delete it....these guys have never been here and those of us that have need to make the players know we support them....

I am absolutely thrilled to see us doin somethin, i remember goin to the games a couple years back and there was more people UNDER the stands than IN them. Now we have made history by goin to play-offs and still runnin through.

One thing i respect (awkwardly enough) is i got the boot from the team due to grades so the fact they are buclkin down on the teams character too is a awesome thing as well.

Wow, This has been the best year ever for these guys.

This is all they have ever wanted and they've worked so hard for it.

This team truely deserves it. All the boys are so close and they work together.

They have been taught well by coach credeur to be thankful and greatful for what they win

Not once did "THE PLAYERS" get big heads and talk smack. They are a very classy team.

I hope to see us go far in the playoffs.

Im glad to be a part of making history.

Go Raiders. I love yall.

CHOO CHOO!

thanks pirate for this thread,  ive lived in this community all my life .most of

my familly lives here. weve been close several times,regardless circumstances

we just missed out. now we are in.  22 -4a thanks for this tuff district,

it has made us a better team. alvin was one of my best friends in school. this

man is a class act and a heck of a good coach. no hidden or black marks on

this fella. ive got to know most of the other coaches,some schooled right here

in lumberton & if these guys stay together can & will make some noise every year. just so proud of the hard offseason work of coaches,players & school

officials.  the fans here r great also. this is the beggining of something

special, right here in lumberton tx. im just raider proud. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

It's really nice to see all the positive comments for our team. We really do appreciate all of them.

Thanks to the players and coaches for a great season and for giving our community something to come together over. I see only positive coming from all of this. Great job guys!!

Credeur ROCKS!! There was a student at the game who held a sign saying: "Credeur for President". That was cool.

Props also go to all the rest of the coaching staff. They worked just as hard this year, and just as long. I'm glad their chemistry finally came together, too.

Going even farther back down this road of success and memories, let's all not forget where this group of boys really came together: LYF&C. Danny Golden and Mike Minton did a great job when they started the foundation for this rock solid team 6 or 7 years ago. They worked hard to teach these kids the things they needed to know as they moved on up. They were both building our kids up for the future.

Even as Andy and Aaron (Danny's and Mike's sons, respectively) moved up, these two guys are still working at the younger levels - still working on new foundations. They have both invested so very much into the future of the Lumberton athletics program. What a way to give back to your hometown!

ALL of these people have my utmost respect for all they've done for OUR kids.

I saw a picture of Coach Credeur yesterday on http://wgfbackdraft.zenfolio.com/p938238573/?photo=h290C4E0D#688672269 that far surpasses any other I've ever seen. It was father hugging son. The caption was what made it: "Sometimes it's just about being a dad". No matter when or where you see Alvin Credeur, he is still just as human as anyone else.

Congratulations to the entire Lumberton Community--we've ALL made a great team this year!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476