*Dayton-40 PNG-7 FINAL/POST COMMENTS

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TravelingBandsman

tri-district champs.     its happened b4 ask PAM

I think it's only Co because Dayton beat PN-G, and yes Lumberton beat Dayton, but PN-G, a team that Dayton beat, beat Lumberton, so they would be knocked down. Whose the technical first place?

I think it's only Co because Dayton beat PN-G, and yes Lumberton beat Dayton, but PN-G, a team that Dayton beat, beat Lumberton, so they would be knocked down. Whose the technical first place?

so png beat lumberton, and dayton beat png, so lumberton is out?  that doesn't make sense.  you can twist it around.  lumberton beat dayton, and dayton beat png, so png is out.  it's got to come down to points, right?

Guest PurplePride

This is where I was thrown off last week.....because PNG beat Lumberton, if we were to beat PNG by 10 pts.....we would be sole champs........I don't get it, honestly, I don't care......we are all in the playoffs so everyone should be happy...........but, I doubt it.....oh well...........now, I know where I was supposed to go eat crow at if we lost.............but I,for the life of me cannot remember a Dayton poster telling PNG where to come eat crow at? Refresh my memory please!

Guest TravelingBandsman

so png beat lumberton, and dayton beat png, so lumberton is out?  that doesn't make sense.  you can twist it around.  lumberton beat dayton, and dayton beat png, so png is out.  it's got to come down to points, right?

I don't care what the placement ends up to be. I just want to know who we play finalized in the first round. Are they gonna figure it tonight?

Hey Dayton great win tonight and saw a ton of your fans over here at I-Hop and they are stoked. Good luck and I really think you guys can go deep into the playoffs'.

I predicted 28-7, and maybe worse.. Preeeeety darn close!!! Yeah for me! lol.

Seriously, congrats and good luck to both teams. You totally deserve to be there and should do well in the playoffs. Now I just have to decide WHO to go watch!!!!????

GO L-TOWN, GO BRONCOS and GO PNG!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83