3AD1 district 11... 3A District of doom

lionpride08

Franklin (state champs d2)

Lorena (state champs d1)

Little River Academy (3 rounds)

Cameron (playoff team/rhoades 1st year)

Rockdale (playoff team that was young this past year)

Troy

Mcgregor

Really hope we get to host Lorena this year... Last time we had a game this big was against Yoe in 2016. Over 7k plus in Franklin

In this district 9 teams combined have played for a state title and 6 times they won all in the last 10 years

21 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

Franklin (state champs d2)

Lorena (state champs d1)

Little River Academy (3 rounds)

Cameron (playoff team/rhoades 1st year)

Rockdale (playoff team that was young this past year)

Troy

Mcgregor

Really hope we get to host Lorena this year... Last time we had a game this big was against Yoe in 2016. Over 7k plus in Franklin

In this district 9 teams combined have played for a state title and 6 times they won all in the last 10 years

Dang that’s a tough district 

3 hours ago, longball24 said:

They might have bit off more than they can chew. You have to admit they aren’t scared.

You are right not scared over here. Btw what you mean bit off more then they can chew? No one on the schedule is scary imo. We beat the d1 champs last year and have beatin good 4a schools in the past. Just looking to get better week by week

3 hours ago, longball24 said:

You will surely be tested early with this schedule. Only downside is none of these teams are known for a passing game. I don’t think you will make it out of East Texas without a loss.

I believe we start 4-0 imo... We play well against east texas teams. We also play great against running teams. I think you could be in for a shock when you see Franklin play live. We dont play or look like a 3a school

2 hours ago, longball24 said:

Woodville.  We will have the most talented group of seniors to come through Woodville in some time. If we don’t beat y’all next year you will sweep us the next. Talent drops off tremendously. Can’t wait for this game.

Think about this Franklin beat Lorena 27-20... Lorena beat Woodville 50-6. Dont get me wrong I hope for a good game. Woodville fans used to talk mess to Franklin fans and players on the fssw app back in 2018. Some have not forgotten about how Woodville said that they would kill us if we ever met up. With the game being in Franklin your chances drop a good bit. It's hard to win in Franklin we had a 4 year win streak at home at one time. But who knows