Approach to Moving Blacks Into the Mainstream

Hagar

Haven’t paid a lot of attention to Pastor Corey Brooks who has camped out on a Chicago rooftop.  I should have.  This article explains that he, and a couple of friends, have a plan to get young blacks off the welfare plantation.  It starts with teaching young blacks a trade - carpentry, plumbing, welding, etc. etc.  One of his associates, King Randall, blames the current failure of young blacks on “liberal white racist.  These people are actually enacting policies that are messing up the children in our community”.  Great read.

This is the hidden content, please

1 minute ago, Hagar said:

Haven’t paid a lot of attention to Pastor Corey Brooks who has camped out on a Chicago rooftop.  I should have.  This article explains that he, and a couple of friends, have a plan to get young blacks off the welfare plantation.  It starts with teaching young blacks a trade - carpentry, plumbing, welding, etc. etc.  One of his associates, King Randall, blames the current failure of young blacks on “liberal white racist.  These people are actually enacting policies that are messing up the children in our community”.  Great read.

I agree, but liberals mess up all communities, not just the black communities!!!  

3 hours ago, Hagar said:

This, and prioritizing the nuclear family would completely transform the black community... with little to no help required from the rest of the community. I don't think anybody understands that we ALL want to see their community thrive. Unfortunately the answer isn't bigger handouts and rewards for not supporting yourself and your family.  

It's so frustrating.