• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    katty
    Newest Member
    katty

• 2001 to get over the quarterfinal hump to make the semis… Nederland played them again in a home and home series 05/06 I believe it was, the game at Friendswood all night long they kept saying the Nederland Bullfrogs even had it on the scoreboard and program… lol nederland split that series where the home team won, even though Nederland should have won the game at Friendswood questionable ref calls, FWood hit a game winner FG as time expired… baseball team beat them a few times over the years that I can remember.. volleyball and softball has beat them a few times as well.. 
    • Port Arthur has been taxing GSU/Entergy for decades through in lieu of tax agreements. Bridge City was making some noise about trying to undo Port Arthur’s lawful ETJ so Port Arthur simply ended the discussion by annexing what they already had control over. I have responded to calls at Entergy so they are receiving at least police services.  
    • Noon, At Goose Creek Memorial High School 
    • 25-2A Mumford- 14 West Hardin- 1 Mumford- 14 West Hardin- 0 Mumford advances   25-1A Fayetteville- 13 High Island- 3 Fayetteville- 17 High Island- 4 Fayetteville advances