West Brook vs PNG scrimmage

wbfan

19 hours ago, Yeoj said:

I was at the scrimmage and the Bruins looked pretty dominate to me. The halftime score would have been 31-7 had this been a game. WB had 400 yards of offense in two quarters. You might want to google the definition of domination. IJS...

I guess the salient question is:  Was WB actually good or was PNG actually bad?  

2 minutes ago, PNGFaithful said:

WB is average, PNG isn’t very good.

We’ll find out a whole lot about both of these teams as both of them face United in consecutive weeks, games I plan on watching.  Get back with me in two weeks and I’ll tell it.  
BTW, I’ve been told that WB will be very good this year and PN-G is not good, have the wrong QB starting, and has very little team speed.  But this may be a biased opinion since this was told that me from a WB guy, someone who’s seen both teams up close recently…

39 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

We’ll find out a whole lot about both of these teams as both of them face United in consecutive weeks, games I plan on watching.  Get back with me in two weeks and I’ll tell it.  
BTW, I’ve been told that WB will be very good this year and PN-G is not good, have the wrong QB starting, and has very little team speed.  But this may be a biased opinion since this was told that me from a WB guy, someone who’s seen both teams up close recently…

They have the right QB starting. 

7 hours ago, Reagan said:

I guess the salient question is:  Was WB actually good or was PNG actually bad?  

WB is good. And PNG just needs to make some adjustments. Their offensive line is huge. But they keep trying to throw the ball around to no avail. They should run more this year and let that o-line wear people down. I can see PNG being a playoff team.

14 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Dude you must still be day dreaming about basketball! BU isn't a measuring stick for any team in football. @BMTSoulja1 STOP IT!!!!