S&P 500 Hits Another Record Close #MAGA

InMAGAWeTrust

9 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Golly gee shucks, and here I was listening to all my trumpanzee associates who said the economy would crash and the country would burn to hell if Biden won.. yet stock market keeps chugging along.

interesting how that works 

Imagine if pipelines were open and everyone was working……huh huh, golly gee shucks, hillbilly beech. Even Biden can’t totally kill Trump’s economy. Yeah, that’s right…..TRUMP’S economy. Even a pandemic dreamed up by you libs couldn’t kill it. Ha Ha Ha

5 minutes ago, baddog said:

Imagine if pipelines were open and everyone was working……huh huh, golly gee shucks, hillbilly beech. Even Biden can’t totally kill Trump’s economy. Yeah, that’s right…..TRUMP’S economy. Even a pandemic dreamed up by you libs couldn’t kill it. Ha Ha Ha

BDS in full display 

1 minute ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Don’t get mad at me cuz you’re so stupid you lose money in a bull market, can’t help ya there pal  

Again, you don’t post the down side so your point is moot. So, imagine if everyone was working. Who killed that DF?

Just now, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Are you trolling or really this dumb? You think markets go up literally every single day? 😂😂

Typical inference by a liberal. Always between the lines. Last week was THE WORST SINCE OCTOBER, but nary a word out of you. You would be a Biden suckup. Your cognitive skills are about equal.