What’s the Solution ?

Hagar

All the rioting, murder and mayhem, how can it be stopped?  I’m at a loss to come up with a peaceful solution.  The only scenarios I have will cost loss of life, which I hate but it’s all I’ve got.  The blame, imo, goes to those in authority who allowed it to get to this point.  Had it been nipped in the bud initially, it never would have gotten this bad, but here we are.  Those creating the mayhem have been doing so with impunity.

If anyone has a solution, peaceful or otherwise, please feel free to share.  

8 minutes ago, Hagar said:

All the rioting, murder and mayhem, how can it be stopped?  I’m at a loss to come up with a peaceful solution.  The only scenarios I have will cost loss of life, which I hate but it’s all I’ve got.  The blame, imo, goes to those in authority who allowed it to get to this point.  Had it been nipped in the bud initially, it never would have gotten this bad, but here we are.  Those creating the mayhem have been doing so with impunity.

If anyone has a solution, peaceful or otherwise, please feel free to share.  

The most peaceful way to prevent rioting is to not allow it.  It may cause loss of life in the beginning, but once the message is out, it will stop.  Even criminals understand life versus death....

We just have get the media to not spin the truth  

1 hour ago, baddog said:

This is the hidden content, please

I’ve no doubt they’re breaking numerous laws, illegal assembly, destruction of property, theft, and even murder.  Stopping it, without killing a few/bunch, is the real problem.  I’m convinced that shooting 5 or 6 would probably do it, but the liberals haven’t the stomach for it.  It’s a fire we can’t (won’t) put out.

44 minutes ago, Hagar said:

I’ve no doubt they’re breaking numerous laws, illegal assembly, destruction of property, theft, and even murder.  Stopping it, without killing a few/bunch, is the real problem.  I’m convinced that shooting 5 or 6 would probably do it, but the liberals haven’t the stomach for it.  It’s a fire we can’t (won’t) put out.

Well, let a few of these punks spend six months in a cell with “Big Russ” and then ask them what it was they were protesting/ destroying. I believe in peaceful protest, but the ones I have seen aren’t even close to peaceful.

14 minutes ago, baddog said:

Well, let a few of these punks spend six months in a cell with “Big Russ” and then ask them what it was they were protesting/ destroying. I believe in peaceful protest, but the ones I have seen aren’t even close to peaceful.

1000%.  protest is fine, but when you're burning things you lose your credibility.  When you stop emergency vehicles from responding to calls you lose your credibility.  When you destroy your own neighborhoods you lose your credibility.  When you're so upset about something that you feel the need to break into stores and do your christmas shopping, you lose credibility.