*Jasper vs. Silsbee Predictions/FINAL PLAYOFF SPOT ON THE LINE*

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no im not sure about the next step after point differential on teams tied but with a 16 point maximum im sure that will be tied as well. I am only going by what I have heard from HF coaches last night after the news of the KV comeback win. I do know all other info is very accurate and HF is still playing for a shot but Silsbee has to help them or if HF losses to KV then Silsbee only has to win.

Those coaches would know so it probably is a coin flip.

Jasper in the this contest, but it will be a close scoring game.  Jasper will have to shut down Silsbees' receivers and also stop their QB, he not only can pass the ball, he can run it too. So Bulldogs, go to the game ready to play and give all you got.  Good Luck and GO DAWGS!!!!

Guest dailynews

Good luck to both teams Friday, whoever wins and makes the playoffs is very deserving. Where will the first round game against Splendora be played?

You need to care because you have to win by a certain amount to make the playoffs.

Only if HF beats Kirbyville. If Silsbee beats Jasper and Kirbyville defeats HF, Kirbyville will be runnerup with a 6-1 record and Silsbee will be 3rd with a 4-3 record. Jasper will also be 4-3 but loses out because of the head to head loss to Silsbee. HF is not in because they would end up 3-4 in district.

The points will only come into play if HF wins and Silsbee wins.

Let me set it straight HF is not out of this. HF beats KV they are 4-3. If Silsbee beats Jasper both are 4-3. Then points take over and the maximum is 16 in this district. HF is already at 0 (+21 over Silsbee, -17 vs. Jasper). Jasper is +16 (36-19 over HF), Silsbee is -16(lost to HF 35-14), therefore if HF beats KV, Silsbee's only shot at playoffs is a 16 point+ win and a coin toss. If they don't win by 16+ then Jasper is the third playoff team. If HF losses to KV then whoever wins the game between Silsbee and Jasper is the third team because HF would not be in the mix and therefore head to head takes over in a two team tie. So Silsbee doesn't have to win by 16 to make it unless HF beats KV.

JUST TO SET RECORD STRAIGHT!!!!! HF STILL HAS A SHOT!!! GO TIGERS and then someone give my Horns a loaded coin!!!!!

First of all it is a 17 points is the max and not 16, H-F has to beat Kirbyville for this scenario to take place

H-f will be 4-3 and so will Jasper and Silsbee if Silsbee wins then it goes to a points tie breaker.

Jasper is + 17 to H-F

H-F is - 17 to Jasper and +17 to Silsbee the best they can be is 0

Silsbee is -17 to H-F and would have to beat Jasper by 17 or more to to force the  second tie breaker and I am not sure what it is but I am pretty sure it is not a coin toss.

and again the MAIN THING for all this to happen is for H-F to beat Kirbyville and we wont know how any of this will end up til about 11 o'clock friday night.

Good luck to all except Silsbee sorry but i have to pul for my DOGS

First of all it is a 17 points is the max and not 16, H-F has to beat Kirbyville for this scenario to take place

H-f will be 4-3 and so will Jasper and Silsbee if Silsbee wins then it goes to a points tie breaker.

Jasper is + 17 to H-F

H-F is - 17 to Jasper and +17 to Silsbee the best they can be is 0

Silsbee is -17 to H-F and would have to beat Jasper by 17 or more to to force the  second tie breaker and I am not sure what it is but I am pretty sure it is not a coin toss.

and again the MAIN THING for all this to happen is for H-F to beat Kirbyville and we wont know how any of this will end up til about 11 o'clock friday night.

Good luck to all except Silsbee sorry but i have to pul for my DOGS

Southern thunder, I mean this with no disrespect but honestly you should go to the sources for your information rather than speculation. I am positive the point maximum for any one game in this district is 16, and I am positive the next tie breaker if positive and negative points are tied IT WILL BE DECIDED BY A COIN TOSS. It has been read and quoted out of the 21-AAA Manual (2006-07). So good luck to Silsbee and win by 16+ just to be sure because our Horns are going to try and take care of their part and just beat KV.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83