22 AAA play off spots clinched

Shepherd is not in a good spot but they are going to fight and not give up cause they want it and if Shepherd wins out they are automatically in if coldsprings win out also(VERY LIKELY) then it is a three way tie for second Shepherd Splendora and Cleveland and I think cleveland is the one not getting in if I remember correctly so Shepherd has to win out if not then Cleveland goes

cleveland should beat tarkington but there is no way they are going to beat coldsprings they are just to fast and explosive for them...as for shepherd there is going to be nothing but work if they want to make it into the playoffs this is a must win for shepherd against the 3-0 wildcats. its a must win situation or there playoff dreams are done

Guest dailynews

How is shepherd automatically in if there is a three way tie between Splendora, Cleveland and Shepherd. Didnt Cleveland Beat Shepherd last week? Shepherd better not take Liberty or Splendora Lightly. Lastly, Shepherd will not even play close to Splendora. Splendora is 3-4 TD's better than the Pirates. Pirate Land should get ready for thump thump, your football season is over.

Very far fetched but Cleveland loses to Clodspring and Tarkington. Tarkington beats Liberty and Cleveland. Shephard loses to Splendora and Liberty. it puts Cleveland at 2-3 and Tarkington at 2-3 and Tarkington gets in on the tiebraker.  VERY FAR FETCHED!  but crazy to think!!!!  A team could get in at 2-8.  hello West Orange.

Very far fetched but Cleveland loses to Clodspring and Tarkington. Tarkington beats Liberty and Cleveland. Shephard loses to Splendora and Liberty. it puts Cleveland at 2-3 and Tarkington at 2-3 and Tarkington gets in on the tiebraker.  VERY FAR FETCHED!  but crazy to think!!!!  A team could get in at 2-8.  hello West Orange.

Tarkington :-\ they have never beaten Liberty and there not gonna beat Cleveland too

22-3A

Coldspring (3-0) and Splendora (3-0) lead this district.  A Splendora win over Shepherd will clinch the Division I berth from this district.  Coldspring can clinch the Divsion II, #1 seed with a win over Cleveland. 

The third playoff spot appears to be battle between Cleveland (2-1) and Shepherd (1-2). Either a Cleveland win or a Shepherd loss should give Cleveland the third playoff spot.

NC PLAYA.. Who would play you!!!! A Blazing alcoholic... Charlie Sheen, Billy bob thornton, or some other actor that can look like he's had enough 10 days ago... Cheech MArin as chapa. Bob Saggett as wiggins. Chris farley as Fortune.. Yep I can see it now!!! Free Admission..This is really a joke, I hope that you guys get one in versus Liberty or CLeveland.. Both would be great for your Kids.

it's nice to see that even though Shepherd is struggling this year, at least they have some fans that stick with them. They obviously are not knowledgeable football fans, but fans nevertheless and I'm sure Shepherd's happy to have them.

Oh lord now were talking about fans Just talk about Football please even though Shepherd will never be good in it

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder