Silsbee Vs Kirbyville Predictions/SMALL SCHOOL GAME OF THE WEEK

shooter

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ST4life

;D ;D ;D Some of Silsbee players was talking that crap earlier in the season. Kirbyville will be too much. Hopefully our defense get right and it could turn out to be a blowout just like Newton did yall. :D

i can promise you it wont be a blowout

Kville by 20 atleast this will be a good game for both teams . Kville need to play man coverage and the d fence will be alot better than they have been. Its time to step it up. Go Wildcats!!!!!

Trust me, if Silsbee gets beat by 20 points, it won't be a good game for the Tigers.

I decided to lower myself and pull a k-villeballa common opponent analogy( spelled it that way on purpose). Here it is:

Silsbee   6     WOS  17    -11

Silsbee   42  Orangefield  0  +42

Silsbee   55   BC    7    +48

Silsbee   36   HJ    7    +29

total      139        31    +108

Kirbyville   7    WOS  31   -24

Kirbyville   49   Orangefield  42   +7

Kirbyville   67    BC   25    +42

Kirbyville   52    HJ    16    +36

total       175          114    +61

For Silsbee, that's an avg. of 27 point scoring margin, Kirbyville's is 15. That gives the Tigers a 12 point advantage which btw will be the margin of victory for the Tigers.

Score:

Silsbee  36

Kirbyville 24

Okay, so none of that really means anything, but the result will be the same, a Silsbee win.

HF needs for Silbee to win, so I am going to go with the Tigers in this one. KVille has

been giving up a lot of points and in the same token has been scoring alot. I am going

to predict a shoot out with Silbee making a critical stop to take the win.

Tigers - 40

Wildcats  - 33

Actually the defense has been our major problem since Barbay left, something of which I have worried about all year!  Though, bad clock management at times has been a problem for k-ville.  I say that the Cats will pull this one out finally!  It will be a close game and a great one at that!  Can't wait until Friday to see the game.  Good luck to both teams

The Tigers will come out to play! im going for the tigers. Also, how good of a game you (kville)think Rhodes is going to have ??He's good ... but just one guy. Silsbee has a lot of speed on the d-side and a lot more on the o side of the ball. They can catch him ! but n/eways goodluck to kvillE

GO TIGERS

Yeah Rhodes is the featured back in the offense, but there are still 4 fresh horses in the stable!  B. Jackson(Junior) is a mix of power and speed, Little Rhodes(Soph) is alot like big brother but provides fresh legs, B. Burley is a freaking bowling ball when he is moving , and the freshman S. Jackson is one special kid!  He has good size, speed and skill!  A name to look for in the future!  After only seeing Stefan Jackson in two games I am quite impressed with his abilities!  Not saying that this is going to be a cake walk but there is plenty of backs for Alverez to use!  Has all the making of a classic!

Let me tell u what !!! Pierce Rhodes is a heck of a player but he does not make up the team we have several good backs, a heck of a qb a good line and dang good offence all the way around. The d fence is also good , we have speed and we are hard hitters , we just got to stop playing in zone coverage . When we played BC last week we played that and thats when they scored ,but when we played man coverage we stoped them every time we just need to DC to get his head in the game . Kville will pull this one out........ 8)

Let me tell u what !!! Pierce Rhodes is a heck of a player but he does not make up the team we have several good backs, a heck of a qb a good line and dang good offence all the way around. The d fence is also good , we have speed and we are hard hitters , we just got to stop playing in zone coverage . When we played BC last week we played that and thats when they scored ,but when we played man coverage we stoped them every time we just need to DC to get his head in the game . Kville will pull this one out........ 8)

Do you happen to think your defence can stop Silsbee's O?

i dont care what anyone says this game will be a good one and i think the winner will only win by a touchdown

K-ville with a good strong senior team +

Silsbee's new young talented always finding a way to beat K-ville team=

a unpredictable game  ???

Senior team???? We are only losing 4 or 5 players at the most. Kirbyville will be too much. Silsbee will come to play to keep their playoff hopes alive plus they had our number, but not friday!!!! Go Kats!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami