*Ok It''s that Time! MAKE YOUR RELIGNMENT PREDICTIONS FOR EACH CLASS

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also heard that Anahuac might go up to 3A due to there numbers they turn in

21 AAA will be changing this is a fact!!!! Because Kirbyville (428)is dropping to 2A. Now what that does who knows but I cant see them going to 7 team district, so my prediction is Jasper departs. Huffman (908) is definitely coming back down to 3A, not sure that effects 21AAA. And HF (568)is definitely not changing classifications. So 21AAA will change somehow!

21 AAA will be changing this is a fact!!!! Because Kirbyville (428)is dropping to 2A. Now what that does who knows but I cant see them going to 7 team district, so my prediction is Jasper departs. Huffman (908) is definitely coming back down to 3A, not sure that effects 21AAA. And HF (568)is definitely not changing classifications. So 21AAA will change somehow!

If Kirbyville turned in 428 they will stay in 3A I dont beleive the bottom number will go up that much. But I do believe that Huffman will drop and that will split up 21 3A. I think WO-S, BC, Orangefield, HF, and HJ will go with Huffman, and Silsbee, Jasper, Kirbyville will pick up parts of 22 and 20. Kind of like it was before the last alignment.

I hope your right but I doubt if Huffman gets sent this way. I think they go with 22AAA. KV was either 428, or 422, but the last realignment the cut off was like 415 or 416 and that number has risen 10 or more every realignment so like I said don't be surprised if they drop. Anahuac and the other 2A aren't moving up from what I have heard so that seems to be the only possibility for change in 21AAA.

current 21 4a schools that wont be in 4a next year

new caney (5a)

huffman (3a)

Smiley and ForestBrook combining to make a (5a)

So thats 4 teams they will have to replace will make it interesting

Where are you getting your info about Smiley and FB merging? If anything happens like that they will shut down NFISD and send the kids packing in four different skewl districts. They have brough in a second person from the TEA to help straighten out the mess which is very unsual.

This is what I see happening:

20AAA

Diboll

Huntington

Kirbyville

Jasper

Silsbee

Center or Kountze or Buna.(if Buna or Kountze come up)

21AAA

Bridge City

Hamshire

Orangefield

HJ

WOS

Liberty

22AAA

Cleveland

Tarkington

Coldspring

Shepherd

Splendora

Huffman

To me this scenerio scemes very realistic

20AAA

Diboll

Huntington

Kirbyville

Jasper

Silsbee

21AAA

Bridge City

Hamshire

Orangefield

HJ

WOS

Liberty

22AAA

Cleveland

Tarkington

Coldspring

Shepherd

Splendora

Huffman

I agree with you, this seems like an alignment everyone could live with. However eventually the smaller

schools would face some of the Power House Big Schools in the playoffs.

20AAA

Diboll

Huntington

Kirbyville

Jasper

Silsbee

21AAA

Bridge City

Hamshire

Orangefield

HJ

WOS

Liberty

22AAA

Cleveland

Tarkington

Coldspring

Shepherd

Splendora

Huffman

This will never happen...

Because it makes too much sense. The UIL doesn't work that way. They never come up with an alignment that doesn't elicit a WTF?? reaction from people. Therefore, such a decent alignment would never fly with the committee.

Kville is not dropping they are going to stay where they folks sorry to hurt your feelings. Granted that would be sweat to get the old district back but i just dont see it happening folks. They still have an enrollment over 400.

Good!  Some of us don't want to drop!  Win or lose, it's more fun playing against the big boys (WOS, Jasper, Silsbee) with something riding on the line! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83

• Sure.  You reassign an employee and they leave voluntarily instead of being fired and being open to litigation.  The outcome is the same, but you are making my point.  The superintendent and AD and principal are all empowered to make personnel decisions.  Instead of accepting the decision made, you talk about lawyering up, no one else was reprimanded, railroad job.  I am old enough to remember when high school sports taught life lessons...accountability being chief among them.
    • I know absolutely nothing about the situation, but I do know head coaches of sports other than the AD have actual teaching assignments, and I know from my wife having worked in the sped department of multiple schools that it’s not uncommon at all for coaches to shirk those duties.  It could very well be that this was the case at BC.  Or not, I don’t know.  Just bringing this up to point out the fact that, although many coaches only want to worry about coaching, they generally have several other responsibilities at the school.  some of them neglect or ignore these duties entirely.  If he’s been written up for other issues before, it’s a dumb argument to say “he was punished for this and others were not”.  If he had a pile of write ups in his file and they did not then it makes sense that the punishments were different.  
    • He wasn’t fired, he was reassigned and people get reassigned all the time. If he was actually fired, then you would have a point, but he wasn’t fired. Based on the information presented here no way this would stand if they fired him and he lawyered up. 
    • I heard the assistant was going to get this job and assume it was referring to the old Vidor coach, Nate Smith.  I always thought he did more with less at Vidor and can't help but think he shares some responsibility in Vidor's recent success. 
    • Classic Bridge City.  Always someone else's fault, refs/umpires cheated, AD with an agenda, yada, yada, yada.  As far as I can tell it's damn near impossible to get fired at these schools so when someone does get fired, it's usually something.  Drama at Bridge City is a constant.  The guy did a good job coaching basketball and I'm sure he'll continue that somewhere else.  Time to move on.
  • Topics